50

"Daddy, I want to sleep with you..." Jungsoo said as Yoongi held him on his lap. Yoongi pouted as he gently rubbed his son's back.

"You're gonna stay with Uncle Joonie and Hobi tonight, baby. Daddy... he um... he has a friend over." Yoongi said.

Jungsoo pouted. "No! He can go home! I wanna sleep with you!"

Yoongi chuckled and smiled before he leaned forward and kissed Jungsoo's head. "How about your sleep with Uncle Joonie and Hobi and in the morning you come back home and we'll make breakfast together. Is that okay baby?" He asked his toddler.

Jungsoo sighed out and pouted. "Okay... will Daddy be home?" He asked.

Yoongi frowned. "Uh... remember, Daddy's gonna be gone for a while." Yoongi said softly.

Jungsoo teared up. "He didn't say good night to me though..." he said before he started to cry. Yoongi pouted and quickly got his phone out and dialed Jungkook.

Jungkook looked down at the screen on his dashboard as Yoongi's contact popped up. Jungkook glanced back at the window where Yoongi had Jungsoo on his lap, patiently waiting for Jungkook to answer.

Before the call could end on it's own, Jungkook answered. "Hyung, what-"

"Someone wants to say good night to you, is that okay?" Yoongi asked softly.

Jungkook smiled as he watched Jungsoo grab at Yoongi's wrist that was holding his phone to his ear. "Of course." Jungkook said. He watched as Yoongi handed his phone to their son who excitedly tried to hold it to his ear.

"DADDY!" He screamed. Jungkook chuckled as he sat back in his car. "Hi baby... I miss you." He said as he kept his eyes on Yoongi and Jungsoo.

"What?! Daddy I can't hear you! Daddy?! Daddy?! Dad-?!"

"Soo, you gotta hold this part to your ear." Yoongi said gently as he adjusted the phone that was way too big for the little boy.

Jungkook laughed as he watched them. "Cute."

"Daddy!"

"Soo!"

Jungsoo smiled brightly. "Whatcha doing?! I'm sleeping at Uncle Joonie's tonight!"

"Oh fun! And I'm just... watching tv-"

"When will you be home?" Jungsoo asked.

Jungkook sighed softly. "I'm not sure, Buddy... hopefully soon." Jungkook said. He watched as Jungsoo pouted and looked up at Yoongi.

Yoongi pouted back and gently ran his fingers through his hair. "Say good night to Daddy, Soo. It's time for you to go to bed." Yoongi said.

Jungsoo sighed out before he mumbled a good night to Jungkook. Jungkook smiled a bit. "Good night baby boy... I love you so much, Soo."

Jungsoo pouted as he handed the phone back to Yoongi. Yoongi smiled at him softly before he kissed the top of his head a couple times. "Thank you." Yoongi said to Jungkook.

"You don't have to thank me... I miss him... her too... can you send me a picture of them tomorrow? If you don't mind?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi smiled. "Of course... if you ever want to see them just let me know. I'm not going to keep you from them-"

"Just yourself..." Jungkook said in a saddened tone.

Yoongi sighed. "Jungkook-" he started to say but looked over at Namjoon who was trying to tell him to hang up the phone.

Yoongi pouted as he looked away. "I gotta go."

"Hyung, I-"

"Goodbye, Jungkookie. Have a good night." Yoongi said softly before he held his phone out to Namjoon and turned away as the younger hung up for him.

Jungkook clenched his jaw as he glared at Namjoon before he put his ear buds back into his ears and watched them from his car.

Yoongi sighed out as he rubbed his face. "Thank you..." he said to Namjoon. The younger nodded before he stood up and walked over to the front door with Yoongi and Jungsoo behind him. Yoongi looked down at his son as he held him in his arms. "I love you so much baby... I'll see you in the morning, okay?" Yoongi said softly.

Jungsoo nodded before he kissed and hugged Yoongi tightly. "Okay, Daddy!" He said with a smile before he yawned.

Yoongi smiled and looked at Namjoon who sighed softly before he smiled back. "You should probably get back to your man now." Namjoon said teasingly.

Yoongi blushed and scoffed a bit before he handed Jungsoo over to Namjoon. "S-Shut up-"

"You don't want to come back to me?" Taehyung said from behind him as he walked over and stood behind him in his unbuttoned shirt and his boxers.

Yoongi smiled as he looked back and up at him. "Of course I do..." Yoongi said softly, smiling as Taehyung smiled down at him.

Namjoon smiled and shook his head. "You two are cute together." He said as he started to leave. "Hobi or I will call you before we head back over here."

Yoongi nodded and smiled as he watched his son fall asleep on Namjoon's shoulder. "Okay... is Minji asleep?" Yoongi asked.

Namjoon smiled. "Uh.. actually last time I checked on her she was on the phone with Jimin." Namjoon said.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows. "Oh... well... that's good." He said with a smile. Namjoon nodded before he himself yawned. "Okay, I need to go, today was tiring. This little guy had me running in circles all day... literally." Namjoon said as he stepped outside.

Yoongi laughed and said his finally goodbyes and Goodnights before he watched them walk across the street and into the house.

Yoongi shut the front door and bit his bottom lip as he felt arms slowly wrapping around his waist as soft kisses were left on his neck.

Yoongi blushed as Taehyung untied his robe and slowly pulled down one of the shoulders before he leaned down and began to kiss on Yoongi's bare skin.

Yoongi closed his eyes and leaned back against Taehyung as he slowly began to completely remove the robe, letting it drop to the floor between them.

Yoongi gasped softly as Taehyung's hand moved down his thigh before he slowly move it back up, raking his nails against Yoongi's soft skin as his other hand began to play at Yoongi's nipples.

Yoongi whimpered a bit before he fully moaned out as Taehyung began to suck on his neck. Yoongi slowly began to move his hips, grinding back on Taehyung as the younger touched his body.

Yoongi turned his head a bit and looked up into Taehyung's eyes, both of their eyes were hooded as they stared at each other with hunger and desperation. The urge to attack one another was too strong to fight off as they both lunged at each other, their lips pressing into a rough, hard kiss.

Yoongi turned around and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck before he jumped up into the younger's strong arms.

If Jungkook gripped the steering wheel any harder, he'd probably snap it in half. Anger and jealousy rushed through his veins like a shot of heroine as he watched Taehyung walk over to the couch with his husband.

He clenched his jaw as Taehyung picked the elder up and sat him down on his cock, making Yoongi's eyes roll back before Yoongi slowly began to grind on him.

Jungkook forced himself to watch them until the very end, watching as Taehyung and Yoongi both moaned out and came in and on each other before they lazily kissed.

He glared at them as they laughed and spoke to each other between kisses, watching as Yoongi got up and picked up his robe before he grabbed Taehyung's hand and walked with him towards his bedroom. The last thing Jungkook saw Yoongi do was turn the lights off.

He waited a couple more minutes before he started his car and drove home, trying to come up with a plan to get rid of Taehyung for good.