23

Yoongi sighed softly as he watched Minji and her uncles dance. He glanced back towards his room like he had been doing for the past thirty or so minutes.

Hoseok chuckled as he stopped and walked over to get a bottle of water off the table they had set up with their snacks. He looked at Yoongi who was standing on the opposite side. "Hyung, just go check on him." He said.

Yoongi pouted. "I should, shouldn't I? Ugh I just feel bad..."

Hoseok rolled his eyes before he grabbed Yoongi's wrist and dragged him to his room. Yoongi protested, but was no match for Hoseok. The younger pulled him to his door and opened it before shoving Yoongi inside.

Yoongi stumbled backwards and landed down on top of Taehyung. "Oof. Hey, you okay? Are you drunk?" Taehyung asked with a chuckle.

Yoongi blushed as he turned a bit and looked up at Taehyung. "You're wake... oh my gosh! Are you okay? I feel so bad-!"

"I'm perfectly fine... just a bit embarrassed... nothing like fainting in front of your crush." Taehyung said softly.

Yoongi blushed more and looked down. "I'm sorry, I should of told you-"

"I should of known! I never would of thought that Agust D was actually a Dilf though." Taehyung said mostly to himself.

Yoongi opened and closed his mouth, not sure of how to respond to that.

Taehyung looked at him and blushed. "S-sorry! I just- uh... wait. So, you were pregnant with Yunsuk when you shot the music video for Daechwita?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi nodded. "Just had found out too. So, she's the reason I haven't been releasing anything. I didn't really get to stay home with Minji and Jungsoo. I thought maybe I could do it for Yunsuk." Yoongi said. "So I'm just focusing on our other artists and work from home most of the time."

Taehyung nodded and smiled. "That's good! I'm glad you're doing that for her. She'll probably really appreciate it when she's older." Taehyung said as he looked Yoongi's features over.

Yoongi nodded and looked down. Taehyung reached up and gently rubbed his knuckles down Yoongi's soft cheek, the music in the background drowning out, muffling as it did in movies.

Yoongi blushed from head to toe. His ears crimsoned as he turned to look into Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung looked back into his eyes before they slowly fell down to the elder's plump lips. Taehyung subconsciously licked his own, making Yoongi's eyes widen slightly and made him hold his breath as he waited for the younger's next move.

Taehyung looked back up into Yoongi's eyes as he heard the loud thumping from the beat of the song that was playing in the living room. Taehyung blushed and lightly cleared his throat as he looked away, trying to look anywhere but at Yoongi.

"Sounds like they're having fun in there." Taehyung said as he shyly looked up at Yoongi from under his long eyelashes.

Yoongi blushed and blink a couple of times as he stared at Taehyung's unbelievable beauty. "Huh? Oh! Yeah! They um... they're probably d-dancing..." Yoongi said as his eyes slowly moved down to Taehyung's lips as the younger's tongue slowly swiped over his full bottom lip.

Taehyung looked at Yoongi again, catching him. Taehyung smirked a bit as he chuckled. "I think maybe we should go join them, don't you think... hyung?" He asked softly, his voice sensual and deep, sending butterflies to erupt in Yoongi's stomach, along with making him feel something in his lower region.

Yoongi nodded, but continued to stay seated on Taehyung's lap. 

The younger chuckled again and bit his bottom lip. "Hyung?" He asked. Yoongi hummed in response, seemingly in a trance. Taehyung looked Yoongi over. "Kinda can't get up until you do. Also don't wanna move you myself just in case it makes you think that I'm not interested in you... because I am." Taehyung said.

Yoongi continued to stare at the younger. "I- Yes." He said before he gulped. "Yes.. I am.. also- just... um-"

Taehyung smiled. "That's good to know... so I'm sure you're wondering why I haven't kissed you yet, right?" He asked.

Yoongi nodded before he got a flashback to when Taehyung had arrived and Jungkook had possibly kissed him in front of Taehyung. Yoongi frowned. "Taehyung, I'm-"

"Well... I kind of want to take it slow... like really slow." He said.

Yoongi turned a bit more in the younger's lap. "Is it because of my-"

Yoongi didn't get a chance to finish his question because his bedroom door flew open. "DADDY!" Minji shouted.

Yoongi quickly got up before she saw him seated on Taehyung's lap. "Y-Yes, Butterfly? You okay?" He asked.

Minji smiled. "Yeah! Just didn't want you to miss Uncle Joonie's dance moves! His song is next! Come on! come on! Come on Taehyung-oppa!" She said as she grabbed Taehyung's hand and started to pull him out of the room, but Yoongi's hand on her arm stopped her.

"Baby, Taehyung fainted. You need to give him a minute." Yoongi said to his enthusiastic tween. Minji pouted and let go of Taehyung. "I'm sorry, oppa!" she said.

Taehyung smiled and gently ruffled her hair. "It's okay, kiddo. I'll be there in a second, okay?" He said. Minji smiled and nodded. "Okay! Hurry though! You'll miss it!" She said before she ran back into the living room.

Taehyung and Yoongi looked at each other after she had left. Yoongi gave Taehyung a small smile before he gasped as he took in Taehyung's sickly appearance. "Oh my god! You fainted! Shit! I'm such a fucking horrible host! Do you need any thing?! Water?! Medicine?! Food?!" He asked frantically.

Taehyung smiled before he giggled. "You're so fucking adorable, hyung. But don't fret, I just need to eat something. My dumb ass skipped lunch today and I should know better. I can not do that." He said.

Yoongi nodded. "It's really not good to skip meals." He said. "If the party snacks aren't enough, I can cook some real food for you." Yoongi said.

Taehyung smiled and started to shake his head before Yoongi smacked himself on the forehead. "No! I mean I am going to make you something! I- ugh! I'm sorry! Just- come here!" Yoongi said as he gently grabbed Taehyung's wrist and lead him out of his room and into the kitchen, ignoring Hoseok's stare and smirk as he watched them disappear behind the doorway.