24

Yoongi pointed to the kitchen island. "Hop up there and tell me what you want." Yoongi said as he walked over to his fridge.

Taehyung chuckled to himself as he watched the elder, who was now in the fridge rummaging around. "Well hyung... I think I'd like to have you."

Yoongi grunted a bit as he hit his head on one of the shelves on the refrigerator door. "W-What? I- uh-" Yoongi gulped as he began to panic under the younger's playful eyes and mesmerising smirk.

Taehyung chuckled again. "I'm joking, hyung... for now at least." He said as he licked his lips.

Yoongi hesitated as he was unsure of what to do.

Taehyung watched him with amusement for a couple seconds before he tried to see what Yoongi had in his fridge from where he was seated on the kitchen island.

"Do you have things to make japchae?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi looked over at him and nodded before he started to get what he needed out.

Taehyung watched him before he started to get up. "Did you want any help?" He asked.

Yoongi shook his head. "No no! You just relax! Besides, you're my guest so I got it." Yoongi said as he stared to prepare Taehyung's food.

Taehyung smiled to himself as he watched. "Are you okay though? You're kind of shaking." Taehyung said as he watched the ingredients Yoongi needed tremble in his arms.

Yoongi gulped and nodded. "Yeah! Just um... no- yeah! Yeah! I'm fine." Yoongi said with a smile.

Taehyung tilted his head and continued to stare at Yoongi, causing the elder to blush more and avoid eye contact.

"You don't seem fine-"

"You've just been kind of staring at me and it's making me nervous." Yoongi mumbled out in a hurry, but Taehyung caught every word.

Taehyung smiled softly and chuckled. "Sorry... I wasn't trying to make you uncomfortable... just can't keep my eyes off of you." He said.

Yoongi covered his mouth after he snorted, looking up at Taehyung with shock and horror. "I didn't mean- I'm sorry-!"

Taehyung smiled, amused. "You think my flirting is funny huh?" He asked playfully.

Yoongi bit down a smile as he gave a soft nod. "Just a bit corny." He said.

Taehyung smiled back. "Yeah... but is it working?" He asked.

Yoongi blushed and shrugged slightly as he looked away from Taehyung's gaze again and began to prepare his food. "It's not not working..." Yoongi whispered.

Taehyung smiled softly. "I'm really glad I almost hid you with that frisbee." He said in a gentle voice.

Yoongi looked up at him and blushed at the fond look in Taehyung's eyes. He smiled a bit before he looked down again. "Yeah... I am too." Yoongi said softly.

Taehyung blushed a bit and nervously scratched the back of his neck as he suddenly became shy and not sure what to talk about, but thankfully Minji walked in.

"You're missing the best dancing of the century!" She said.

Yoongi smiled at her. "Why don't you take Taehyung in to watch. I'll be there as soon as I'm done." Yoongi said, smiling at Taehyung's pout.

Minji walked over and grabbed Taehyung's hand and started to pull on it. "Come on come on!" She said.

Taehyung sighed softly and got up. He slowly followed her out of the kitchen before he turned back to Yoongi. "You sure you don't need help? Or just some company?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi smiled and nodded. "I'm sure. I got this, go have fun." He said.

Taehyung nodded as he hesitated at the door. Yoongi blushed and looked away as he tried to focus on the food.

Minji looked up at Taehyung before she looked between him and her father. "Oppa... I know my Daddy is pretty but you can look at him later! Come on!" She said and she used all of her strength to pull on Taehyung's hand.

Yoongi looked up and chuckled to himself as Taehyung turned red and hurriedly left the kitchen with Minji.

Yoongi sighed out softly once he was alone, which only last for a couple minutes.

"How is he?" Hoseok asked as he walked in.

Yoongi looked over at him as he sat down on a stool in front of the elder. "Why don't you ask him?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok sighed. "Hyung, come on. Did he make a move?!" He asked.

Yoongi blushed and looked down. "Um in a way? He wanted to... but he didn't get a chance to explain to me why he didn't cause of Minji... I'm kind of worried about her if I'm being honest. I don't want her getting attached to him." Yoongi said.

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. "Why not? You two are definitely going to get together." He said.

Yoongi sighed. "You don't know that, Hoseokie. I'm a fucking mess and he might decide he doesn't want to be with me."

Hoseok arched an eyebrow. "Hyung, he's in love with your alter ego who is the most depressed and cynical mother fucker I know."

Yoongi sighed. "That's just one side of me-"

"I'm sure he'll fall for all of you soon enough. He seems really into you. He literally could not keep his eyes off of you before he found out you were Agust. Stop self-sabotaging! Besides, you haven't even given him a chance yet."

Yoongi shook his head. "I can't... Jungkook-"

"Ugh I'm so tired of hearing about him!"

"Hobi, I'm in love with him!

"No you aren't! You're in love with the idea of him. He treated you like shit, you know that! You told him that! You can still have love him but you need to move on and heal and not be "in love" with him." Hoseok said.

Yoongi sighed softly as he got a pan down and placed it on the stovetop and turned it on. "...but what if he really is sorry-"

Hoseok sighed. "Hyung. Do I need to bring Taehyung back in here? Do you need to look at him again? Maybe then you'll be like 'oh shit yeah right that's why I'm moving on.'"

Yoongi rolled his eyes before both of their heads turned as the aforementioned walked back into the kitchen laughing and with a big smile on his face.

"Oh my god! Namjoon-hyung is hilarious!" He said as he chuckled.

Hoseok looked at Yoongi who blushed and kept his eyes off of Taehyung. "Did he break something?" Hoseok asked as he looked at the youngest.

Taehyung laughed again and nodded his head. "You should of seen his face!" He said as he laughed and held his stomach.

Hoseok sighed. "That's my man... god of destruction. Let me go see how bad this is going to hurt my wallet." Hoseok mumbled before he left.

Yoongi looked up at Taehyung before he quickly looked away as the younger met his gaze. Yoongi lightly cleared his throat as he felt the younger get closer.

Taehyung looked over at him and gulped a bit before he smiled. "I like your friends, hyung. They seem like really good people." He said softly.

Yoongi nodded. "They are..." he said before he dared to look up again, regretting it afterwards because of their close proximity.

Yoongi gulped as he felt his heart pound against his chest as Taehyung looked at him. He didn't miss the way they both looked down at each other's lips at the same time.

Taehyung blushed and chuckled nervously as he looked down and turned forwards and stared at the counter. Yoongi kept his eyes on him and gulped as he felt his body moving on its own.

Yoongi grabbed Taehyung by the front of his shirt and pulled him closer as he leaned in with his head tilted.

They both closed their eyes and moved closer to one another as Yoongi kissed Taehyung softly.