39

Taehyung smiled as he gently cupped Yoongi's jawline in his hand as he leaned down to reconnect their lips for what felt like the one millionth time.

Yoongi brought his hand up to gently grasp onto Taehyung's wrist as he kissed him back. Every soft kiss sent a huge flutter of butterflies off in Yoongi's stomach.

Between their rounds of kisses, they spoke, getting to know each other better. It definitely wasn't helping Taehyung to not fall in love with the elder like Yoongi had wanted.

Taehyung was perched up on one of his arms as he laid a bit further down on the bed. Yoongi was leaning back against the pillows playing with the younger's long fingers.

Yoongi sighed softly after a while. "What time is it?" He asked.

Taehyung smiled a bit. "Do you really want to know?"

Yoongi blushed and shook his head. Taehyung chuckled. "Good... I don't want you to leave... I like this... it feels right." He said softly.

Yoongi looked down at their hands. "Meant to be... but-"

Taehyung gently silenced him with a kiss. "Don't... let's not talk about him... okay?"

Yoongi nodded a bit before he looked into Taehyung's eyes. "Meant to be..." Taehyung repeated. "And we will be..."

Yoongi smiled a bit at that. Taehyung's eyes widened a bit and began to shimmer as the looked at the elder.

Yoongi blushed. "What?" He asked softly. Taehyung smiled. "You... you're just absolutely stunning..."

Yoongi blushed more and smiled genuinely. Taehyung gently grabbed Yoongi's face and looked him dead in the eyes. "You are so very gorgeous. Your smile... wow. You really are one of a kind aren't you? There's absolutely no one out there like you... gorgeous, beautiful, sweet, honest, pure... you're the closest thing to perfection..."

Yoongi blinked a couple times before he sat up a bit. Taehyung cringed at himself before he sat up also. "Shit... hyung, I'm sorry! It's just... I was already infatuated with you but now... just... wow." He said softly.

Yoongi blushed more. "Wow..." Yoongi repeated cutely and softly.

Taehyung giggled a bit before he got lost in Yoongi's eyes. "Wow... so beautiful... the galaxies in your eyes... They're so beautiful and I am still not shutting up when I should be because I'm going to end up scaring you away-"

Taehyung closed his eyes and kissed Yoongi back as the elder firmly pressed his lips against his. Yoongi kissed him again, smiling against the younger's lips as Taehyung slowly got on top of him.

They kept kissing as Taehyung's hands slowly ventured up Yoongi's shirt. His thumb gently grazing one of Yoongi's too sensitive nipples causing the elder to moan.

Taehyung gulped as he pulled away, his face red and his heart hammering in his chest. Yoongi blushed and looked away. "I'm sorry-"

Taehyung gently covered Yoongi's mouth. "Don't apologize... there's nothing to apologize for... it- it was-"

Yoongi looked up at the younger as he gently held Taehyung's hand that was over his mouth and began to leave soft kiss on his palm.

Yoongi giggled as Taehyung stared at him with his mouth slightly ajar. Yoongi sat up and gently kissed Taehyung's bottom lip. "You're adorable.... And I really don't want to go, but I'm sure he's wondering where I am..."

"I really don't want you to go back..." Taehyung whispered.

Yoongi gently touched Taehyung's cheek. "I'll try to come see you again tomorrow night. Is that okay-"

"Yes! Yeah! I'd love that..." Taehyung said as he looked into Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi smiled and nodded before he kissed Taehyung's cheek. "I'll try to text you." Yoongi said before he got up. Taehyung sighed and pouted before he got up and followed Yoongi out to the front door.

He sighed as he picked up the elder's coat and held it for him. Yoongi smiled as he slipped it back on. "It'll be okay. I'll text you when I get home." Yoongi said before he opened the door.

Taehyung gently grabbed his arm and turned him around. "Can't you stay... please? Please please please?" Taehyung pleaded with a cute pout.

Yoongi blushed and looked down in thought. He really didn't want to leave.

"Well... I suppose... I can stay if I leave early enough in the morning." Yoongi whispered. He blushed and smiled widely as Taehyung rejoiced.

Taehyung gently grabbed his good arm and pulled him back inside and took his coat off. "Are you hungry? I can make us some food and we can watch a movie or something or talk or-"

Yoongi smiled as Taehyung rambled and pulled him into the kitchen. Yoongi stood and watched as
Taehyung continued to talk and look through his refrigerator.

Yoongi smiled softly and leaned against the counter. Taehyung sighed softly as he stood up straight and shut the fridge before he turned around to Yoongi.

Taehyung felt his heart flip, he was a doctor and knew that wasn't possible but it absolutely felt like it happened. Yoongi was too pretty standing in his kitchen in the dim lighting, cheeks rosey and a soft smile on his lips. His eyes full of adoration and it was aimed at Taehyung, it made him feel like the luckiest person on the planet.

Yoongi smiled more, his eyes shimmering as he laughed a bit. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked Taehyung softly.

Taehyung walked up to Yoongi and gently brushed back some of his hair. "Because of the way I feel about you." Taehyung said softly.

Yoongi looked up into his eyes. "How do you feel about me?" Yoongi asked in a soft whisper.

Taehyung looked between Yoongi's eyes and lips. "I... I don't want to scare you..."

Yoongi smiled. "I don't think you could..."

Taehyung sighed softly. "Saying such things... so soon... it might scare you."

Yoongi gently placed his hands on Taehyung's chest and got closer. "Not if I feel the same way..." Yoongi whispered.

Taehyung blushed and gently grabbed Yoongi's face. "You mean it? You told me to not fall more in love with you... which to be honest... didn't work at all... doesn't help that I already kind of was."

Yoongi looked into Taehyung's eyes. "I mean it..." Yoongi whispered. "I mean it, Taehyung-"

Taehyung couldn't hold back anymore. He crashed his lips against Yoongi's and lifted him up on the counter. Yoongi kissed Taehyung feverishly, their lips never parting until clothes started coming off.

Yoongi getting lost in Taehyung and Taehyung getting lost in him.

Yoongi gripped the back of Taehyung's hair as the younger lifted him up and carried him off to the bedroom.

Yoongi blushed as Taehyung gently laid him down on the bed, only breaking their kiss to get on top of him.

Yoongi blushed even more as Taehyung pulled away and slowly kissed along his jawline before kissing down his neck, his chest, and stomach.

Yoongi's eyes rolled back as Taehyung kissed his sides as he started to unbutton Yoongi's jeans.

Yoongi's breath hitched in his chest, which Taehyung heard. He stopped and looked up at the elder as he sat up. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Taehyung asked in a soft whisper.

Yoongi blushed and nodded before he brought Taehyung back down to reconnect their lips. "I'm sure..." he whispered softly against the younger's lips before they both smiled and kissed each other passionately.