31

Yoongi looked around a bit before he spotted Jungkook. Yoongi sighed softly before he brought Minji over to them. Yoongi instantly smiled as Jungsoo saw him. He crouched down and let the little boy run into his arms. "Hi baby!" He said as he kissed Jungsoo's cheek a couple times.

Jungsoo pulled away and grabbed Yoongi's hand, dragging him over to Jungkook. "Daddy's here!!! We're together!" He said as he held both of their hands. Yoongi looked over at Jungkook who was smiling down at Jungsoo.

Yoongi blushed a bit before he lightly cleared his throat. "Minji, can you take him to the toys? You can get one small toy, Soo." Yoongi said. Jungsoo smiled brightly before he ran over to his sister and took her hand. "Come on!" He said before pulling her away.

Yoongi smiled as he watched them before he looked back over at Jungkook who was staring at him. Yoongi blushed and lightly cleared his throat.

Jungkook blushed and looked away. "Sorry... uh okay well her diaper bag is under the cart. I feed them both before we left but she fell asleep half way so she'll probably be hungry when she wakes up." Jungkook said.

Yoongi nodded before he looked into Jungkook's eyes. "Why couldn't your boyfriend watch them?" He asked.

Jungkook sighed a bit. "Uh... not my boyfriend... anymore..." he said.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows a bit. "Really? I'm sorry... are you okay?"

Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah... just... I need to figure some things out..." he said.

Yoongi nodded and looked around.

Jungkook checked his phone before he sighed. "Hyung... could we talk later? Please?"

Yoongi scoffed. "Jungkook, I'm not really in the mood today. I'm so fucking tired, I don't feel like being played with today." Yoongi said.

Jungkook laughed a bit making Yoongi smile a bit and roll his eyes. "You know what I mean! God you're immature..."

"You're the one who decided to word it that way!" Jungkook protested as he laughed. Yoongi smiled more and rolled his eyes before he gently hip checked the younger, lightly pushing him out of the way of the cart Yunsuk's car seat was on.

Jungkook smiled fondly as he looked at the elder's side profile. "I'll pick them up from your place? I'll call first. And I promise to not play with you..." Jungkook said softly as he looked over Yoongi's delicate features.

"Okay..." Yoongi whispered softly, blushing as he felt the younger's eyes on him. Yoongi gulped a bit before he looked over and into Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook smiled softly and sincerely before he sighed a bit. "Alright... have fun with the kids. And thank you, hyung. I'll see you later..." Jungkook said.

Yoongi nodded and smiled as Jungkook leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "Bye, hyung..." Jungkook whispered again before he walked away.

Yoongi blushed and sighed out before he pushed the cart away from the entrance.

"Baby... you need to eat..." Namjoon said.

Hoseok held onto him tighter. "Later..."

Namjoon sighed and gently stroked Hoseok's hair. "Baby, please..."

The elder shook his head and buried his face in Namjoon's chest. Namjoon sighed softly and glanced at the clock. "Hyung, it's almost eight pm-" Namjoon stopped speaking as he heard a distant knock on the door.

Namjoon gently got out from Hoseok's grasp and went to answer it. He smiled as he opened the door to reveal Minji and Jungsoo. "Hi!" She said. "We brought Uncle Hobi some soup!" She said.