52

"Holy shit."

"Holy shit is right! How the fuck are we suppose to hide this thing in a fucking pancake?!" Yoongi asked as he and Taehyung stared at the big diamond on top of the ring.

Taehyung shrugged. "I don't know but we have to try..."

Yoongi nodded before he and Taehyung continued to make breakfast, some how successfully baking the engagement ring into the pancake.

As they were working on the eggs and sausage, the front door opened and all they could hear was Jungsoo screaming as he ran into the kitchen. "DADDY!!!!!!!"

Yoongi smiled and stepped away from the door to crouch down with his arms open wide as Jungsoo ran in and into Yoongi arms. Yoongi hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek a bunch of times. "Oh my baby! Did you have fun?" He asked. Jungsoo smiled and nodded. "Yeah! Daddy, pick me up!" He demanded.

Yoongi chuckled before he stood up, picking up the toddler as he did. Minji walked in and smiled brightly upon seeing Taehyung. "Taehyung-oppa! What-" she glanced at Yoongi who quickly forced Jungsoo into a hug to cover up his hickeys.

Minji shook her head before she walked over and gave Taehyung a hug. Taehyung blushed and hugged her back before glancing over at Yoongi who smiled at them before he turned to the entryway of the kitchen.

Hoseok smiled as he walked Yunsuk over to Yoongi who cooed and gently set Jungsoo down before he took his youngest. "My baby!" He exclaimed before he kissed the top of her head a couple times before he smelled it. "Too much time away from you." Yoongi whispered softly to her as she made cute noises and moved her tiny arms.

Yoongi smiled at her softly as he left her hold his finger before he looked up at everyone who was staring at them. Yoongi blushed. "Sorry... I was having withdrawals." He said with a pout. He glanced down at her and pouted before he passed her off to Hoseok. "Okay, we need to finish breakfast, Minji and Jungsoo, can you two set the table?" He asked. Minji nodded before she handed Jungsoo the silverware before she grabbed the plates and lead her little brother into the dining room.

Taehyung was finishing the eggs and sausage when Hoseok tapped his shoulder. "Tae, can you take her and go sit with Namjoon... I need you to distract him for a moment for me." Hoseok said.

Taehyung nodded before he quickly took the baby and instantly smiled as he talked to her. Yoongi watched them fondly as they left until Hoseok took his attention.

"He's gonna be a really good dad." Hoseok said softly. Yoongi blushed. "Yeah..." he said before he turned to finish the rest of the pancakes. He was kind of in his own world until Hoseok slammed something down next to him on the counter, making him jump.

Yoongi glanced at Hoseok before he looked down at the small maroon velvet box. Yoongi did a double take before he stared at Hoseok.

Hoseok sighed softly. "With everything going on... this probably isn't the best timing... but I can't fucking wait anymore I've been wanting to fucking marry that tall, nerdy, dorky, drink of water ever since we first laid eyes on each other! It's been almost fifteen years since we've been together. I. Cannot. Wait. Any. Longer!"

Yoongi stared at Hoseok before he started to full on cry. Hoseok stared at him in shock, unsure of what to do. "H-Hyung? Hyung... you okay?"

Yoongi nodded and wiped away at his never ending tears. Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "Why are you crying-"

"I already made the pancakes!" Yoongi shouted through his tears. Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. "That's... fine? Who the fuck would put a ring in a pancake- Ah nevermind... I could totally see Joon doing that... then freaking out when I started to choke-"