11

"Oh fuck! Don't stop, hyung." Jungkook moaned as he leaned his head back. Yoongi glanced up at him and he continued to move his lips up and down Jungkook's long shaft, an old routine he was all too use to.

Jungkook moaned out again and ran his fingers through Yoongi's hair before he gripped it to hold the elder's head still as he slowly began to move his hips. Yoongi moaned as the younger's speed and force increased, his tip now hitting the back of Yoongi's throat every time.

Jungkook moaned out again before he held Yoongi's head down and forced his cock down his throat before he began to fuck the elder's throat harder.

Yoongi choked and gagged as he squeezed his eyes shut and whimpered as the younger finished.

Jungkook moaned and cursed as he released down Yoongi's throat before he released the elder from him his grip.

Yoongi slowly sat up a bit and he kept bobbing his head as Jungkook whined down from his climax. Jungkook glanced over at his house and watched as Jimin walked outside with his eyebrows furrowed as he looked around for them.

Jungkook gasped and cursed before he turned to Yoongi who pulled away and sat up. He looked at Jungkook. "Did I do good?" He asked, his voice shaky and horse.

Jungkook quickly nodded and he scrambled to readjust himself. "So good baby." He said to Yoongi as he kept his eyes on the elder before he opened the trunk and quickly got out as Jimin made his way towards the car. Jungkook glanced at Yoongi who was still exposed. "Baby, pull your pants up!" Jungkook whisper-shouted.

Yoongi pulled his boxers and pants back up right before Jimin walked around the corner. He looked at Jungkook before he looked at Yoongi who was still sitting in the trunk.

Jungkook smiled. "Yeah that is a pretty spacious trunk. Oh hi, Jimin-hyung. Sorry, hyung was just showing me his trunk."

Jimin narrowed his eyes at the youngest. "Didn't you two share this car?"

Jungkook looked the car over. "No, it's new. Anyways, I should go get lunch ready. Hyung, you can go in and say goodbye to Jungsoo." Jungkook said before he gently positioned Jimin forward and gently pushed him.

Jimin looked at Yoongi. "It really was nice seeing you, hyung. We should catch up some time." Jimin said before he walked back inside with Jungkook a couple steps behind him. Jungkook hesitated before he walked back over to Yoongi's trunk and looked him over. "We'll talk. I promise baby."

Yoongi got out and looked up at Jungkook. "Is something going on between you and Jimin?" Yoongi asked timidly.

Jungkook hesitated before he scoffed. "Jesus Christ. Here we go again. Accusing me of cheating on you! Hyung-"

"No no! Baby, I'm not! We're separated and we filed for divorce... it's not really cheating if you are seeing him... just tell me the truth, Jungkook." Yoongi said.

Jungkook moved Yoongi and pressed the button on the trunk. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah..."

Yoongi felt a pulsation throughout his whole body, it was his heart dropping and shattering. "How long-"

"Hyung-"

"HOW LONG?!" Yoongi shouted.

Jungkook sighed. "Four years... this past year we fell in love... and I chose him." Jungkook said, keeping his gaze away from Yoongi.

Yoongi began to cry. "S-so our marriage meant nothing to you? I didn't mean anything- were you ever even in love with me?!" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook looked into the shorter's eyes. "Yes! Of course! I still am-!"

"No you didn't. You only married me because I got pregnant! Why did you ever even go after me?! Was it to move up the ladder at work or something?!"

"No! I really do love you, hyung! But I love him too... and... and he's not as clingy and needy as you!" Jungkook shouted.

Yoongi stared at him. "That's why you cheated on me?! Because I was clingy and needy?! You fucking asshole! All you had to fucking do was tell me that and I would of changed! You FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT ASSHOLE! I gave you my all! I did any fucking thing to please you! How could you..." Yoongi asked as he began to cry.

Jungkook looked down. "I never wanted to hurt you, hyung. I really do love you. I always have. I never got with you with the intention to use you or hurt you! I fell for you the first day I saw you... but-"

"Fucking save it. And next week, drop the kids off at Namjoon's." Yoongi said before he pushed past Jungkook and got into his car and started it before he backed up a bit to scare Jungkook.

"What the fuck?!" Jungkook shouted as he moved out of the way before he walked over to Yoongi's door and knocked on it. "Hyung-!"

"FUCK OFF!" Yoongi shouted before he backed up at of Jungkook's driveway and left.

Jungkook sighed out as he watched him leave. He walked back inside and into the kitchen. Jimin walked in and looked the younger over. "Baby? You okay?" He asked as he walked over and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist, resting his chin on his shoulder.

Jungkook smiled a bit. "Yeah... and I told him... he didn't take it too well."

Jimin nodded. "I mean, why would he? You cheated on him for four whole years... he has every right to be mad at us... but be ready to go to court, he might fight us for the kids now-"

"Hey! Don't speak about him like that. I don't think you know hyung well enough... he's not vengeful... he just wants us to all be happy. He has too much love in his heart for that..." Jungkook said softly as he thought about Yoongi.

He sighed out and dropped the knife he had been using into the sink. "I need to lie down." Jungkook said as he got out of Jimin's grasp and walked to their bedroom. Jimin pouted and picked up the knife, making lunch for the kids as Jungkook went to reflect on his actions.