58

"Okay! Okay! I got him! You're already like thirty minutes late to work- do I have to go get Namjoon to drag your ass outside?" Hoseok asked as he stood by the door as Yoongi and Taehyung continued to kiss.

Yoongi giggled as Taehyung groaned against his lips as Hoseok pulled on his arm. "You'll see him in like four hours! Go to work!" He said.

Taehyung sighed and gently held Yoongi's face in his hands. "I'm gonna miss you..." Taehyung whispered.

Yoongi smiled and kissed him again. "You'll see me in four hours, baby." Yoongi said

Taehyung nodded before he reluctantly pulled away from Yoongi and walked over to the door. "Text me when you three leave the house, please?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi smiled and nodded. "Okay, I love you." Yoongi said. Taehyung blushed and smiled brightly. "I love you too, hyung! Bye Hobi-hyung! Take good care of my baby."

Hoseok smiled. "Of course! See you in a little bit." Hoseok said before he gently closed the door. Yoongi raised his eyebrows and laughed as Hoseok sighed out. "Jesus! It's like someone superglued two magnets together! Hyung, he's got it BAD. What did you do to him?" He asked.

Yoongi blushed. "Nothing!" He said as Yunsuk started to cry from her room. Hoseok arched an eyebrow. "You're lying!" He said as he followed the elder.

Yoongi picked Yunsuk up and gently bounced her before he went to lay her on the changing table. "Well... maybe he said I was the best he ever had."

Hoseok gasped. "Really?! Did he?!"

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah... last night... when we were suppose to be watching a movie... well he um... well... things happened... then afterwards we cuddled on the couch and just talked and he might of mentioned that I was the best he's every had... but I told him he has blinders on cause he really likes me a lot but he said no, he was telling the truth."

Hoseok smirked. "Hyung... teach me your ways."

Yoongi laughed. "I really don't think you need my help. Joonie is absolutely crazy about you! You've had him sprung forever! Before you two even became friends! So I have nothing to teach you!" Yoongi said.

Hoseok smiled and rolled his eyes before his eyes shifted over to the door as it opened.

Jungsoo poked his head in, one of his tiny hands grasping onto the door as he looked around with sad and sleepy eyes.

Yoongi looked over at him and pouted. "Baby, what's wrong? Did we wake you?" He asked softly.

Jungsoo opened the door and let Yoongi walk over and pick him up. Hoseok picked Yunsuk up and watched Jungsoo.

"I want Daddy." Jungsoo said as he looked into Yoongi's eyes. Yoongi pouted. "Baby... Daddy's working, remember?" Yoongi asked.

Jungsoo hugged Yoongi's neck. "He can't visit? Just for a little? I miss him." Jungsoo said before he began to cry.

Yoongi pouted and kissed Jungsoo's head a couple times. "I'll talk to him, Soo."

Hoseok stared at Yoongi. "Hyung!" He said, but Yoongi turned to him and gently told him to keep quiet with a finger to his lips.

Jungsoo nodded before he started to fall back asleep in Yoongi's arms. Yoongi walked out of Yunsuk's room to go lay him down in his bed before he walked into the living room with Hoseok and Yunsuk right behind him.

Yoongi grabbed his phone and pulled up Jungkook's contact.

"Hyung! Are you crazy?! What are you doing?! You're not suppose to talk to him!" Hoseok said.