33

Jungkook walked back into the kitchen to find Yoongi stood over the stove. He walked over and behind him, slowly wrapping his arms around him. "She's asleep again..." Jungkook whispered before he began to leave soft kisses on the elder's slender neck.

Yoongi sighed and gently pushed him away. "Don't... Jungkook, we shouldn't-"

The younger looked away and nodded. "Right... do you want me to leave?" He asked as Yoongi's phone went off again.

Yoongi glanced at it before looking at Jungkook, pouting at how big and cute the younger's eyes were getting. Yoongi sighed softly. "No... I'm making you some ramen." Yoongi whispered.

Jungkook smiled a bit. "Thank you." He said softly before he went to get a bowl out.

Yoongi looked over and watched him, gulping as he watched as the younger ran his fingers through his hair in an attempt to push it back.

Yoongi looked away as he felt himself blush. "You're not a weak man." He whispered to himself.

Jungkook looked over at him. "What did you say hyung?" He asked.

Yoongi jumped a bit. "Hmmm? Nothing, nothing! It's ready!" Yoongi said before he turned the stove off and brought the hot pot over and poured its contents into the smaller ceramic bowl.

Jungkook grabbed a pair of chopsticks before he took the hot bowl and sat down at the table. Yoongi brought him a can of coke before grabbing a small glass and his bottle of whiskey.

Jungkook thanked him as the elder sat down across from him. Jungkook glanced at him before he looked at his food. "How come you're so far away, hyung? I won't bite."

Yoongi scoffed as he screwed the top off of the whiskey and poured himself some. "Yes you will... and we can't-"

"We're both single... what's the harm?" Jungkook asked before he ate.

Yoongi looked at him in disbelief. "You are! We'd have sex, you'd leave and I'd be heart broken again!"

"How do you know I'll leave?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "You'll leave... you don't want to be with me."

Jungkook got up and walked over to Yoongi, crouching down in front of him. "Hyung... I won't leave unless you want me to..." Jungkook said as he looked into Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi blushed and for a split moment he believed him. "Do you want me to go?" Jungkook asked in a whisper.

Yoongi looked into his eyes. "No..." he said softly as Jungkook looked between his eyes and lips. Yoongi blushed and watched as Jungkook leaned up slowly. Yoongi met him halfway and kissed him softly.

"You're really not going to leave?" Yoongi asked in a whisper.

Jungkook nodded. "I promise I won't..." he whispered before he kissed Yoongi again, but the softness from the previous kiss gone.

Yoongi moaned a bit as Jungkook continued to kiss him as he stood up. Yoongi wrapped his arms around the younger's neck and let him lift him up.

Yoongi wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist as he made out with the younger. Jungkook started to walk over to the kitchen counter, but Yoongi shook his head.

"The bed? I thought you loved doing it in here." Jungkook said.

Yoongi smiled and shrugged. "I do... but I've missed you... been without you for months... kind of want it to be a bit more intimate... is that okay?" Yoongi asked softly.

Jungkook smirked and nodded. "Yeah... did you sound proof the bedroom yet like we talked about? Kind of want to make you scream."

Yoongi blushed and gulped before he shook his head. "No... if you want that, the shower-"

"Say less!" Jungkook said before he ran out of the kitchen with Yoongi who laughed and lightly smacked his arm. "Baby go back! You forgot the baby monitor!" Yoongi said.

Jungkook sighed before he set Yoongi down. "You go start the shower... I'll be back." He said before kissing Yoongi.

Yoongi smiled against his lips before he made himself take a couple steps back. They both kept smiling at each other until they both walked around corners.

Yoongi bit his bottom lip as he smiled and walked off to the bathroom in his room.

Jungkook quickly looked around for the monitor before he spotted it and grabbed it. He glanced at the screen to make sure Yunsuk was still asleep. He looked over at Yoongi's phone on the counter as it went off again.

Jungkook reached over and picked it up, he scoffed as he read the caller ID. He ended the call before he put the elder's phone on do not disturb. "I should block you..." Jungkook said to himself before he heard the water turn on.

He grabbed Yoongi's phone the the monitor and made his way into Yoongi's bedroom. He set the devices on the nightstand before he pulled his tie off as he walked into the bathroom where Yoongi waited.

Yoongi blushed a bit as he watched Jungkook smirk. "I missed this- us... I've missed you baby..." Jungkook said softly as he walked up to the elder.

Yoongi smiled sweetly. "I've missed you too... I'm glad you're back home, Kookie..." Yoongi whispered as he slowly began to remove his clothes.

Jungkook stood and stared at him for a moment before he began to strip himself. He moved quickly to remove the rest of his clothes as a now nude Yoongi opened the shower door and walked inside.

Jungkook soon joined him closing the door shut behind him. Yoongi's back was to him as the elder stood underneath the hot water.

Yoongi smiled as he felt the younger's hands at his hips before they began to roam all over his body. Soft, wet lips lightly touched his neck.

"I want you so bad..." Jungkook whispered into his ear before kissing along his jawline.

"Gonna show you how much I missed you..." he whispered as he pressed Yoongi up against the shower wall, bending him over ever so slightly as his hands felt and grabbed at the elder's soft ass cheeks.

Yoongi gasped as he felt Jungkook's fingers graze his clit as his other hand came forward and wrapped around his red tipped cock.

Jungkook smirked as he watched Yoongi come undone from the movements his hands made over his body.

"Jungkook~!" Yoongi whined before he moaned out. Jungkook growled a bit before he bent Yoongi over more and started to push his way inside of him.

"Fuck!" Jungkook hissed out as Yoongi moaned. "Pussy's so tight..." Jungkook whispered before he began to move his hips slowly at first before lust over powered him.

Yoongi moaned out and whimpered as Jungkook fucked into him like it would be the last time they got to be like this, which Yoongi hoped it wouldn't be.

After about twenty minutes, they both came. Panting as the lukewarm water drenched their naked bodies. Jungkook left soft kisses on Yoongi's neck as they both whined down.

"I... I love you, Jungkook..." Yoongi whispered.

Jungkook pulled back a bit and watched the elder cautiously before he leaned forward and kissed Yoongi's cheek a couple of times. "Water's getting cold... we should go get in bed..."

Yoongi nodded a bit and waited for the younger to leave first. Yoongi hung his head and finally let the tears he had been holding back eascape. "Idiot..." he whispered to himself before he pulled himself together and joined Jungkook in his bedroom.