46

Yoongi sighed out as he walked inside of his house after Minji. Hoseok and Namjoon both turned their heads to look at him. "How did it go?" Namjoon asked softly.

Yoongi sighed out again before he walked over and sat down in between them. "He apologized... explained how he and Jungkook happened and why... turns out Jungkook was manipulating him too... he even hurt him a couple times." Yoongi said with a frown.

Hoseok frowned as well. "I want to believe him... but-"

"No, he's telling the truth! He showed me... and also, he wants to build a case against Jungkook... he wants me to help." Yoongi said as he looked between Hoseok and Namjoon who were giving him mixed signals.

Hoseok looked hesitant, while Namjoon seemed supportive.

"I like that idea." Namjoon said.

Hoseok sighed. "Yeah, but does he have a solid case? Are his lawyer and him like one hundred and ten percent that it'll work?! What if it backfires and Jungkook takes the kids away?! You need to think about the kids and yourself!"

Yoongi sighed. "Hobi, you were just trying to get me to take the kids and leave!" Yoongi said. "This seems like a more solid plan!"

Hoseok huffed out and shrugged. "I know... I just don't trust Jimin."

Yoongi nodded. "I understand... but he told me I was the love of his life-"

"Jesus. So?! Just because he said that doesn't mean anything! You're the love of his life, yet he hurt you and fucking let Jungkook-"

"He manipulated him, Hobi-"

"Ugh! I don't fucking care! I just don't trust him!" Hoseok said.

Yoongi sighed softly. "If I invited him over for dinner one night... would that put you at ease? Hear him out for yourself?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok sighed. "I guess..." he said.

Yoongi nodded and sat down next to them. "Now let's talk about you two... do you two know whose sperm you're using?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok and Namjoon looked at each other. "Oh... um... no... we haven't talked about that actually." Namjoon said.

Hoseok pouted. "Let's just use both and hope for twins?!" He asked enthusiastically.

Yoongi laughed softly. "You'd have to ask Taehyung that..."

Hoseok sighed and hugged Yoongi close. "You miss him, don't you?"

Yoongi nodded. "I just want to talk to him..."

"Then talk to him?" Hoseok said. Yoongi pouted. "He's at work... I'll just call him later!" Yoongi said.

Namjoon watched them for a moment before he spoke up. "Have you heard from Jungkook?" He asked softly, knowing it was a sensitive topic for Yoongi and Hoseok.

Hoseok tightened his hold on Yoongi who gently shook his head. "No... he's actually doing what I asked of him..."

"Hyung." Hoseok said sternly.

Yoongi shook his head. "No, I'm not thinking about him like that... I'm just surprised he isn't like... stalking me."

"Yet." Hoseok said.

Yoongi sighed before he looked between his best friends. "I promise I'll let you know if he contacts me... I don't want to take up the rest of your day so you two should do whatever you need to do. We're okay." Yoongi said with a smile.

Hoseok sighed. "I wanna take your kids for the day, is that okay?" He asked.

Yoongi smiled and nodded. "All of them?" He asked. Hoseok nodded. "Yeah. I wanna take them to the zoo or something." He said.

Yoongi chuckled. "Okay, go ahead."

Namjoon smiled. "I'm gonna go get Jungsoo ready and tell Minji." He said before he jumped up and ran down the hallway.

Hoseok looked down at Yoonsuk in Yoongi's arms. "Can't believe I'm gonna have one of those..." he said softly. Yoongi smiled and giggled softly. "Yep! All yours!"

Hoseok sniffled. "Yeah... god that kid is gonna be cute as fuck!" He said.

Yoongi nodded. "I'll let you know as soon as I talk to him, okay?" Yoongi said.

Hoseok nodded as he gently rubbed Yunsuk's stomach with his finger. "I can't wait!" Hoseok said softly as they looked at the baby.

Yoongi settled back on the couch after they had all left. He pulled his phone out and started to play a game before a call interrupted him. He sat up and smiled as he answered it.

"Are you alone?"

Yoongi smiled. "Actually, I kicked him out this morning... I'd invite you over tonight but I'm not sure if he's stalking me or not."

"I could come through the back, park a couple blocks over... I want to see you." Taehyung said.

Yoongi blushed and smiled. "You saw me last night... all of me to be exact..."

"That's not enough. I wanna see you everyday." Taehyung said softly. "I really like you, hyung... I still want to take things at a comfortable pace for us... but I really like you." Taehyung said.

Yoongi blushed and smiled to himself. "I'm pretty sure you told me- showed me last night how into me you are..."

"I can show you again." Taehyung said, his voice like silky velvet, making Yoongi's insides burn.

Yoongi kept quiet as he tried to come up with something to say, but he was at a lost for words.

"So... is that a yes?" Taehyung asked smugly.

Yoongi squeaked a bit and nodded as he cringed at himself. "Uh yeah- yes. I just... the kids... are with Hoseok and I'm sure him and Joonie wouldn't mind them staying." Yoongi said as he started to blush.

Taehyung chuckled. "Okay... can I come over as soon as I finish up here? I've been dying to see you all day."

Yoongi bit his bottom lip as he smiled. "Dying? All day?" Yoongi asked.

"Dying... yearning... desperate to see you... never should of gotten a taste of you because now I think I've become addicted to you, Min Yoongi." Taehyung whispered softly.

Yoongi smiled brightly as he melted down on his couch. "Is that a good thing?" He asked timidly.

"Oh yes. Absolutely." Taehyung said.

Yoongi giggled before they both got quiet as someone opened the door to Taehyung's office.

"Doctor, you have a last minute appointment." She said.

"Okay, go ahead and have one of the nurses start it, I'll just look at the chart when I get in there." Taehyung said.

Yoongi pouted once Taehyung sighed out. "You have to go huh?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I'll see you soon, baby. Okay?" Taehyung said. "I'll call when I'm leaving."

Yoongi smiled again and giggled at the affectionate name. "Okay... bye, TaeTae." Yoongi whispered.

"Bye, baby." Taehyung said with a slight teasing tone, making the elder giggle one last time before they hung up.

Yoongi smiled to himself as he laid on his couch holding his phone to his chest before he jumped a bit a he heard a knock on his door.