30

Jungkook looked at Jungsoo as he kept his eyes glued to the screen. He then looked over at Yunsuk who was in her automatic swing watching Jungsoo. He sighed softly before he walked into the kitchen to make lunch.

As he was setting up the rice cooker, he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist and a small body press up against his back.

He didn't move to turn around, he didn't even acknowledge Jimin until the elder spoke first.

"Baby... I'm sorry. I hate fighting with you..." Jimin said softly.

Jungkook sighed out and grabbed a small plate for Jungsoo. Jimin pouted and turned Jungkook around after he had set the plate on the counter. "Baby, please? I really am sorry." Jimin whispered.

Jungkook looked down at him. "It's... I'm... I'm sorry too. I shouldn't of jumped to conclusions..."

Jimin smiled and gave Jungkook a soft kiss which the younger returned. "I promise you that there's no one else. I love you, Jungkook. I want you, I want to be with you. You're mine and I'm yours. No one could ever come between that... at least for me."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean at least for you?"

Jimin sighed and leaned back a bit. "You have Yoongi. You still love him... and I'm not dumb... I know you've probably messed around with him."

Jungkook looked away. "Not... really... He's seeing someone anyways." Jungkook said with a bit of bitterness.

Jimin sighed. "If you didn't still love him, you wouldn't be jealous... Jungkook, you left him. You chose me but it honestly doesn't feel like it. If you don't want to be with me, please just say something. You know he'd most likely take you back."

Jungkook looked up at Jimin and furrowed his eyebrows before he gently caressed Jimin's cheek. "I love you-"

"You love the idea of me. Jungkook, seriously, if this isn't what you want-"

Jimin closed his eyes as the younger kissed him passionately. He placed his forehead against Jimin's after he had slowly pulled away. "I love you... but I love him too... I don't know what I want..." Jungkook whispered.

Jimin hummed softly before he gently kissed Jungkook's cheek. "Figure it out then... I'll give you some space... just know that I won't wait forever... neither will Yoongi-hyung. You better make the right decision for yourself and make sure you don't regret it." Jimin whispered before he took a step back.

Jungkook sighed softly and gave Jimin a small smile which the elder returned. "I'm gonna go get my things... call me if you need someone to talk to." Jimin said softly before he walked out of the kitchen.

Jungkook sighed softly before he put Jungsoo's food onto his plate and brought it to him. While he was getting Yunsuk out to feed her, Jimin was bringing his things to his car.

Jungkook sighed out as he stood by the window and watched as the elder left. Soon after, Jungkook's phone began to ring.

He walked over to Jungsoo who answered it. "Hello! This is Jungsoo!"

"Hi Soo, it's Uncle Joonie, where's your Daddy?"

Jungkook sat down on the couch with a bottle and Yunsuk. "Who is it, Soo?" He asked the toddler.

Jungsoo put the phone on speaker and set it on Jungkook's thigh. "Namjoon-hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Kookie, I know it's your day off... but Hoseok-hyung... he's... he's not doing too well... you think you could go into work for me? I really don't want you-know-who running everything." Namjoon said.

Jungkook looked at his kids. "Uh I'd have to find a babysitter, Jimin left."

"Oh... can't he come back-"

"No like... he left. Uh just give me like twenty minutes to find a sitter and I'll go in."

"Thank you so much, Kookie. Also I'm sorry about Jimin."

Jungkook scoffed a bit. "I highly doubt that. Okay, I'll call later to let you know how things went. I hope Hoseok-hyung is okay."

"Thanks. Bye, Kookie."

Jungkook sighed out after they had hung up. He then grabbed his phone to look through his contacts although he already knew who he was going to call.

"Okay, Minji. I think we should go get you some cool lights or something." Yoongi said as they set a couple bags in the trunk of his car.

Minji quickly ran to the passenger's side. "Come on, Daddy!" She exclaimed. Yoongi pulled his phone out as it began to vibrate in his pocket. He sighed as he read the caller ID; ❤️Hubby❤️.

"I really need to change that..." Yoongi muttered to himself before he answered. "Jungkook-"

"Hey, I'm really sorry to have to ask you this, but I've already called everyone else. Namjoon-hyung called and asked if I could go into work for him." Jungkook said.

Yoongi sighed as he got into his car. "Yeah, Hobi... um I'm guessing you want me to take the kids?"

"Just for a couple hours."

"I'm out with Minji, could you meet us at a store?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, just text me the address. I'll see you in a bit." Jungkook said softly.

Yoongi grunted a bit before he ended the call and sighed out. Minji looked over at him and pouted. "You okay, Daddy?" She asked.

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah... just... Jungkook."

Minji scrunched up her nose. "What did he do now?"

Yoongi sighed and shook his head. "Nothing... you okay with your siblings joining us?" Yoongi asked.

Minji smiled and nodded. "Kind of miss them." She said.

Yoongi smiled back. "Me too." Yoongi said before he sent Jungkook to address to the store. After he was done he started the car and headed there himself.

Yoongi and Minji had gotten there first and we're waiting in the car for Jungkook to call.

After about what felt like twenty minutes, Yoongi's phone started to ring.

Minji looked down at the caller ID. "He's calling, Daddy." She said. Yoongi sighed softly before he picked up the phone and answered the call.

"Where are you?" Jungkook asked.

"In the parking lot, where are you?" Yoongi asked.

"In the store by the entrance, figured you'd be in here."

Yoongi sighed before he got out, Minji doing the same. "Okay, we're on our way." Yoongi said before he hung up. He stood by the trunk of his car and sighed out as he looked at the entrance to the store.

Minji looked up at him and pouted a bit before she took his hand and gently squeezed it. "It'll be okay, Daddy. You can do this." She whispered.

Yoongi looked down at her and smiled a bit before they headed towards the store.