12

Yoongi got out of his car and ran across the street and began to bang on Namjoon and Hoseok's door. It didn't take long for Hoseok to answer. Yoongi stared into his best friend's eyes with his red and wet ones.

Hoseok pouted as he grabbed the elder and pulled him into a tight embrace. Yoongi broke down in his arms. "Y-you were right-"

"Shhh shhh... not now. Come on." Hoseok said softly as he lead Yoongi to his bedroom where there was a big pile of junk food on the bed and a mini fridge stocked with alcohol and soda.

Yoongi looked over at Hoseok and started to bawl again. Hoseok hugged and held him. "I know, I know... let's get onto the bed, hyung. There you go. That's it." Hoseok encouraged as he helped Yoongi onto his bed.

Yoongi sniffled as the younger crawled next to him and wrapped his arms around Yoongi. "I'm so sorry I never listen to you! I'm the worst-!"

"Hey! Stop that! We will have none of that here! Do you know how much I didn't want to be right? God! I just... ugh I fucking hate them!" Hoseok said.

Yoongi frowned as he clung to Hoseok. "Four years..."

Hoseok nodded. "I know! You gave that fucker the best four years of his life! And he fucking goes and does this to you?! Fucking piece of-"

"No... no Hobi... He and Jimin... four fucking years! Four fucking years they went behind my back! I just don't understand what I did wrong? Well... he did say I was too clingy and needy..."

Hoseok scrunched his nose up and furrowed his eyebrows. "The fuck? When were you ever needy? From what I remember, he was the needy one. Every single time we would all hang out, who would come to who, fucking whining to go home because he wanted to 'cuddle?' Yeah, I know cuddling was your code for sex. Man... you two really had that much sex? Ah, no. Don't answer that, sorry. Anyways, I am sorry he did that to you though."

"You know what's worse? He fucking used his charms and my feelings... my weakness... and he persuaded me into giving him a fucking blow job in the back of my trunk! I'm so fucking pathetic and weak- Ow! Hoseok! What the fuck?!" Yoongi asked as he held his reddening cheek.

Hoseok gasped. "H-Hyung... I- I am so sorry... I just... I'm so fucking tired of hearing you talk about yourself like that.... none of it's true... that's all fucking Jungkook talking. I am really really sorry I hit you though!"

Yoongi sighed and rubbed his cheek. "It's okay... I think I might of needed that... I didn't... I didn't do anything wrong. Jungkook took advantage of my love for him and just used me... God! I fucking knew I shouldn't of ever given him that fucking pen." Yoongi said.

Hoseok nodded. "That damn pen." He said as they cuddled closer and talked about Yoongi's day.

*Flash Back*

"So, this is just our temporary office as I like to say! We might be a small company, but we'll make it someday!" Namjoon said optimistically as he showed Jungkook, their newest and youngest recruit his new place of work.

They stopped in front of a closed door to a small room, about the size of a janitor's closet. It was labeled; 'Genius Lab

"Genius lab?" Jungkook asked. "Is this your studio, hyung? You know because you're a literal genius."

Namjoon chuckled. "Ah no. Actually, my partner and one of my best friends owns this studio. I might have a high IQ and like really amazing at creating music, but my hyung? He's the best of the best." Namjoon said.

Jungkook stared at the closed door with curiosity and admiration. "Whoa..."

"Excuse me." A unexpectantly low, deep, voice had said from behind them.

Jungkook turned around and stopped breathing. The most beautiful man he had ever seen was looking into his eyes.

Jungkook had never experienced love before, but he always imagined how it he'd know. And this moment was it, he was sure.

Bells and whistles went off!

Trunpets from the heavens and an angelic choir singing in a perfect, beautiful, harmonious tune!

If they had been outside, Jungkook was sure a random bird or two would of flown past them.

Jungkook gulped as the man stared at him, he figured he and Namjoon had been speaking for a minute or so and Jungkook had been to enthralled in the man's beauty to notice.

"Jungkookie?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook blushed and stared at the blonde haired man. "Huh?" Jungkook had asked in a cute, confused and slightly scared voice.

Namjoon chuckled. "Kookie, this is my partner."

Jungkook looked between the two older males and frowned. "Oh... it was very nice meeting you. Your boyfriend-"

Jungkook blushed as Namjoon and the blonde both began to laugh.

"Ah no no, I'm not Hoseokie... I'm Min Yoongi, your boss." Yoongi said as he held his hand out.

Jungkook blushed more and gently took it and shook it in a trance. "So... you aren't taken. Good..."

Yoongi blushed. "I uh... I'm sorry. I'm not... did you not- did he not hear me just say I was his boss?" Yoongi asked Namjoon.

Jungkook blanched. "Fuck... I said that out loud..."

Namjoon laughed and gently patted Jungkook's back. "Well, we should finish up so we can get all those papers signed!" Namjoon said.

Jungkook nodded before he started to follow Namjoon. He stopped and turned back to Yoongi. "I-... I'm sorry but... you are single, right?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi blushed and lightly scoffed. "I look forward to working with you, Jungkook. Have a good rest of your day." Yoongi said before he unlocked the door to his studio and walked inside.

Jungkook smiled to himself as he started to walk back to Namjoon, glancing back to where he had left his heart. Behind the door to the Genius Lab.

Months passed by with Jungkook attempting to get closer to Yoongi to no avail.

The elder saw him as nothing more than an annoying employee, who might be slightly cute, until that one rainy cliché day. That's when everything changed.