70: Bonus Chapter

A year and six months later.

"Come on Jungsoo, we gotta go home." Yoongi said softly as he held his hand out for his six year old to take as he held Yunsuk in his other arm.

"Bye, Daddy." Jungsoo said softly as he placed his hand on the wall where Jungkook's remains rested behind. Yoongi watched as Jungsoo placed the flowers he had brought in the small holder.

He then ran over to Yoongi and took his hand. Yoongi smiled at him as they walked back to the car where Taehyung and Taeyeon were waiting.

Yoongi smiled as Taehyung laughed and talked with Jungsoo as he helped him into his booster seat while Yoongi buckled in the babies.

They both got into the front and smiled at each other before driving home.

Once they were home, they put the girls down for a nap then played with Jungsoo. As they were playing candy land, Yoongi's front door opened.

"We're back!!!!" Hoseok said with a big smile as he and Namjoon walked in with new tans.

Yoongi chuckled. "Had fun on your honeymoon?" He asked as he got up and walked over to them, hugging them tightly.

"Yes! Greece is so pretty! You guys should go for your honeymoon!" Hoseok said.

Taehyung blushed and gave Hoseok a warning glance that Yoongi didn't notice.

"How have you guys been since you've been ignoring our calls?" Namjoon asked as he sat down on the couch, smiling as Jungsoo jumped up onto his lap.

Yoongi smiled at Taehyung. "We've been good." He said.

"More than good." Taehyung said with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

Hoseok waved him off. "Ew! Anyways, what's for dinner? Since you said we absolutely had to come over for it."

"I think we're just gonna order in." Yoongi said.

Hoseok groaned. "What? They why did we have to come over?! We could be at home now... doing things." Hoseok said.

Yoongi smiled and rolled his eyes before he shrugged. "You guys will have to wait till Jimin and Seokjin get here." Yoongi said as he walked into the kitchen with Hoseok right behind him.

"How are those two lovebirds?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi smiled. "Disgusting." He said with a little laugh. "They're perfect for each other though."

"And where is my oldest niece?" Hoseok asked.

"With them, it's Jimin's week." Yoongi said as he got drinks out.

"Ah... are you okay?" He asked.

Yoongi nodded as he looked at him. "Never better." He said with a smile as he set a glass of water down in front of Hoseok.

Later that night, Jimin, Seokjin, and Minji walked in. Hoseok and Namjoon had the babies while Taehyung was playing with Jungsoo on the ground.

Yoongi was walking back in from the kitchen as they walked in. "Hey." He said with a smile as his now fourteen year old daughter walked over and gave him a hug.

He hugged her back and chuckled. "Why are you pouting?" He asked.

She looked over at Jimin and Seokjin who sighed. "Hyung, please tell our daughter and Seokjin-hyung that Minji shouldn't be dating yet." Jimin said as he shut the front door.

Taehyung looked over at Minji. "What?! Dating?!" He asked.

Minji rolled her eyes. "Daddy, why can't I date? I'm going to be in high school next year! And you guys can come on the date! His parents are going!" She said