38

Taehyung slowly pulled away from Yoongi and looked at him. He'd calmed down for the most part, now only a couple of rouge tears fell.

"What do you need, hyung? Food? Tea? I could run a hot bath for you." Taehyung said softly.

Yoongi looked up at the younger. "I don't- ...I should go..." Yoongi whispered.

Taehyung gently wiped a tear off of Yoongi's lip. "You don't have to..."

Yoongi looked down before he gently moved Taehyung's hand away from his face. "I should..." Yoongi said before he stood up and walked to the door.

Taehyung followed behind him and grabbed Yoongi's jacket for him and helped him slip in on. "I'll drive you back-"

"No! No... thank you though... and please... Taehyung move on, find someone else who isn't... isn't like me. You deserve to be happy." Yoongi said softly as he opened the door.

Taehyung gently grabbed his arm and turned him around. "Hyung, that's the problem. I don't want anyone else... I really like you... the other night... spending time with you and getting to know you and your friends... spending time with all of you just made me realize that this is what I want... that you are what I want." Taehyung said as he held Yoongi's hand.

Yoongi blinked a couple times as he blushed. "But-"

Taehyung gave him a small smile. "I know... and I don't mind being your friend and waiting. And helping you if you'll let me..." Taehyung whispered as he got closer, gently cupping the elder's face in his hands.

Yoongi looked up at him as a couple more tears fell. "Taehyung... I can't ask that of you..."

"You're not. I'm offering help, please let me help you."

Yoongi closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Taehyung looked over his features before he gently nuzzled the tips of their noses together before he kissed Yoongi ever so softly.

Yoongi's mind was telling him to push Taehyung away and make a run for it, but his heart and body said otherwise.

Taehyung shut the front door as Yoongi wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him back. He placed his hand on Yoongi's neck as they kissed slowly and passionately by the front door.

After a while, Yoongi wasn't sure if he should pull away or not since Taehyung had slammed him up against the door or picked him up and carried him off to his bedroom. He wasn't use to soft touches and the way Taehyung was gently handling him.

Yoongi blushed and looked up into Taehyung's eyes after the younger pulled away. He was now caressing Yoongi's cheek with his warm hand.

Yoongi slowly leaned forward and kissed Taehyung softly before he started to cry. "I'm sorry... I did something wrong, didn't I?" He asked.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows before he cupped his face again. "What? No... I just... I didn't want to scare you or anything." Taehyung whispered before he kissed a couple of Yoongi's tears away.

Yoongi closed his eyes as Taehyung's soft lips kissed down to his jawline before making their way to his lips again.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows as Taehyung's soft lips pressed against his own, giving him nearly chaste kisses, until the younger slowly pulled Yoongi's coat from his body and let it hit the floor.

Yoongi moved his hand up Taehyung's arm as the younger started to move backwards, Yoongi following him in pursuit of his lips.

Yoongi only stopped once he was standing in the doorway of Taehyung's bedroom. Taehyung walked up to him and placed his hand on his neck, slightly tilting his head back.

Yoongi blushed as the look in the younger's eyes. They weren't exactly lustful, there was something else in them that Yoongi had only seen once in Jimin's eyes before they made love for the first time.

Taehyung gently touched Yoongi's soft bottom lip. "We don't have to continue... but don't leave... please." Taehyung whispered.

Yoongi nodded before he wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and hugged him tightly a comfortable silence falling around them as they held each other tightly.

Minji walked out of her room and into the living room where Jungkook was with Jungsoo and Yunsuk. "Where's daddy?" She asked.

Jungkook sighed. "At Namjoon's... he said he'd be back before dinner." Jungkook said before he stood up and walked Yunsuk over to Minji. "I'm gonna go get him." He said before he grabbed his coat and left.

Jungkook sighed softly as he walked up to their front door and knocked.

Hoseok froze as he pulled their dinner out of the oven. Namjoon was walking into the kitchen as they heard the knock at the door.

"That's not hyung, right?" He asked.

Namjoon shook his head. "It's probably Jungkook. Hyung said he'd come through the back door."

Hoseok threw down his oven mitts before he stormed off to the front door while Namjoon made his way back downstairs.

Hoseok threw the door open and glared at the younger. "What the fuck do you want?" He asked.

Jungkook scoffed and smirked in amusement. "My husband. He said he'd be back for dinner."

"They aren't finished yet."

"Can't they work on it tomorrow? I'd like to have dinner with him. It'd be our first dinner as a family since we've gotten back together." Jungkook said.

"You know how they get when they're working on a song. Just worry about the kids. I'll make sure he eats. He'll be back later." Hoseok said as he tried to close the door, but Jungkook stopped him.

"Let me see him."

"Don't wanna mess up the process, Joonie gets cranky when that happens. Go home." Hoseok said.

They stood and glared at each other for a moment before Jungkook smiled. "Okay, tell them not to work too hard. And send him back home by midnight. He doesn't need to be staying over that late." Jungkook said before he walked back across the street.

Hoseok sighed out in relief as he shut the front door. Namjoon ran back upstairs and into the living room. "You okay, baby?" Namjoon asked.

Hoseok nodded and accepted the taller's warm embrace as well as a few kisses. "Just worried about, hyung... he wouldnt hurt him... physically... right?" Hoseok asked in a whisper.

"I hope not... maybe we should get him and kids out of town..." Namjoon said.

Hoseok sighed and nuzzled into Namjoon's chest. "Let's wait till he does back, he might already have a plan." Hoseok said.

Namjoon nodded and sighed. "Come on, let's go eat and wait for him."