22

Yoongi smiled softly as Taehyung walked back over to him after he had finished his turn. "So... what did you think? Would you sign me as a rapper?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi hummed as he thought. "Honestly?" He asked.

Taehyung nodded. "Honestly, I can take it." He said before he took in a deep dramatic breath.

Yoongi laughed a bit. "Based on your rapping? Well..."

"Ah come on, hyung !" Taehyung whined cutely.

Yoongi laughed. "Yeah, I see potential. With a little work, you'd be a pretty solid rapper." Yoongi said.

Taehyung smiled. "Yes!!!"

Namjoon looked over at him from the couch. "Yeah, he's lying. You'd only be getting in with your looks bub!" He said jokingly.

Yoongi blushed as Taehyung looked at him. "Would that be the reason, hyung?" He asked.

Yoongi scoffed. "Pft... no... I mean, you're like extremely handsome... but I- no! I see the potential, Joonie!" Yoongi shouted as he turned to Namjoon with redden cheeks.

Namjoon smirked and wiggled his eyebrows before he turned to Hoseok who had finally picked his song.

Yoongi looked back over at Taehyung and gulped as the young doctor looked him over with a serious face, as if he was trying to read Yoongi's thoughts.

Yoongi blushed more as their eyes met and Taehyung smirked a bit before Minji walked over and grabbed some snacks. "How did I do Daddy?! I've been practicing!" She said.

Yoongi smiled at her. "I see! Since when could you rap like that?!" Yoongi asked.

Minji shrugged. "Not sure. But I'm still trying to get up to your level." She said.

Taehyung gasped. "You rap?!" He asked.

Yoongi laughed a bit and nodded. Minji furrowed her eyebrows. "Of course he can, he's-"

"Look, it's Uncle Hobi's turn." Yoongi said to Minji.

Yoongi glanced over at Taehyung who smiled at him before they both tried to focus on Hoseok and not each other.

Once Hoseok had finished, they all cheered and clapped. Taehyung immediately made his way over to the couch. "Yoongi-hyung, I think it's your turn!" He said.

Yoongi looked over at Namjoon. "Joonie, why don't you go?" He asked. Namjoon shook his head. "I need to warm up my vocals first so you go ahead, hyung!"

Yoongi sighed softly before he took a drink of his beer before he set it down and patted Minji's head softly. Minji smiled brightly as she ran over and sat down next to Taehyung, Hoseok was back on Namjoon's lap.

Yoongi lightly cleared his throat as he grabbed the microphone and looked for his song before keying it in.

Yoongi scratched the back of his head as the music started. He lifted the microphone to his mouth and blushed. "Sorry if this sucks. I'm a bit rusty." He said as he waited for his cue.

Minji, Hoseok, and Namjoon all stared at Taehyung once Yoongi started to rap. At first, Taehyung was really into it, until Yoongi got to the second verse and Taehyung's smile faltered and he just stared at Yoongi in shock.

Minji giggled as Hoseok and Namjoon both laughed silently on the other side of Taehyung.

Once Yoongi was finished, Taehyung stood up. "You!" He said.

Yoongi blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Uh yeah, I'm-"

"You sounded just like him! Wow! You're so freaking good at rapping, hyung! Like WOW maybe you're now my new favorite rapper. I just- wow, wow." He said.

Minji looked up at Taehyung before she looked at Yoongi. "He's joking right?" She asked. Yoongi waved her off before Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and looked down at her. "Joking?" He asked but couldn't wait for an answer as his phone rang.

"Excuse me for a second." He said before he walked into the kitchen.

Namjoon and Hoseok busted out laughing. "He is adorable! Please keep him!" Hoseok said as he wiped away a tear.

Yoongi blushed and rolled his eyes. "Leave him alone! Maybe he just doesn't want to know who Agust D really is."

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "How does he not know? I'm pretty sure the whole world knows. You're not Hannah Montana." He said.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows before they all turned as Taehyung came back in. He said a quick good bye before he moved his phone from his ear and looked down at it. He stared at his lock-screen for a second before he looked up at Yoongi.

"So, Joonie? You wanna go-?"

"Hyung! Wait!" Taehyung said as he walked up to the elder. Yoongi looked up at him and blushed as Taehyung placed his hands on his arms and held him still even though Yoongi hadn't been moving. Taehyung held his phone up next to Yoongi's face and clicked the button to show his lock-screen. Yoongi watched as the younger looked between his face and his phone.

"You... you're-!"

"He's Agust D, yes." Hoseok said.

Yoongi glanced at Hoseok before he looked at Taehyung whose face was now white. "Taehyungie? Are you okay?" Yoongi asked.

He nodded. "Uhhh... yeah... just, I need... sit-"

Yoongi's eyebrows shot up as he quickly moved to catch Taehyung.

Namjoon and Hoseok immediately got up and helped him. Minji watched from the couch as Namjoon lifted Taehyung up.

"Take him to my room." Yoongi said before he followed behind Namjoon.

He watched as he laid him down on his bed. "He'll be okay right, Joonie?" Yoongi asked.

Namjoon nodded. "Yeah, he'll probably wake up soon." He said before he patted Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi sighed softly and gently adjusted the pillows. "I should of just told him." He said before he looked down at Taehyung.

Namjoon sighed. "Well, nothing we can do now, hyung. Come on. Minji is probably worried and confused."

Yoongi nodded before he gave Taehyung one last look over.

"Okay... I just feel bad-"

"No no, don't do that hyung. Look, at least you caught him and he didn't get hurt! He just got overwhelmed. I'm sure he'll be super happy and excited once he wakes. Especially since he now knows he's in his celebrity crush's home." Namjoon said.

Yoongi sighed. "Please don't call me that." He said as he followed Namjoon out the door.

"It's the truth!" He said with a chuckle. "Come on, you can check on him later." Namjoon said as he pulled Yoongi away from the door as he lingered.

"Okay, okay... I'll check on him later." Yoongi said with a sigh before he and Namjoon rejoined Minji and Hoseok in the living room.