21

Hoseok and Namjoon were sitting on the couch when Yoongi walked back inside. He sighed out before he walked over to them and looked around. "Where's Taehyung and Minji?" He asked.

"In her room. She wanted to show him some collection that they both apparently collect. How was it? Are you okay?" Namjoon asked before Hoseok chimed in.

"Did he touch you?! Did he hurt you?! I'll fucking kick his ass-!"

"He kissed me..."

"I'm kicking his fucking ass." Hoseok growled.

Yoongi sighed. "I really don't understand stand him! Also... I think Taehyung saw it, so it's a good thing he and I are just going to be friends."

Hoseok sighed. "Just talk to him about it later.! I'm pretty sure he'll understand."

Yoongi nodded before he scratched the back of his neck. "Why did he even come here..."

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. "Thought Jungsoo left a toy." Yoongi shook his head.

"No. When I went to go get him, I asked him if he had found it and he was like 'One of my toys is missing?!' Then he told me that Jungkook told him they were coming over cause he needed to talk to me and that Jungsoo could play with his toys. He fucking lied to our son!" Yoongi said.

Hoseok and Yoongi looked over at Namjoon who was chuckling. "What babe?" Hoseok asked.

Namjoon covered his mouth a bit and laughed. "He's jealous." He said.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "Taehyung walked in after we kissed though-" he said.

"Remember? Minji accidentally messaged him, inviting Taehyung over, so he came to check Taehyung out because he thinks you won't be able to move on from him. That's what he wants for some fucking reason. But man... that's so funny! He's so fucking childish!" Namjoon said.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "He has no right to be jealous. Ugh! He gets on my nerves!" He said.

Hoseok nodded. "Same, but let's just forget about that for now and seriously get this party started!" Hoseok said before he got up and went to retrieve Taehyung and Minji.

Yoongi got up and turned the karaoke machine on and smiled at Minji as she ran up next to him. "Daddy! Daddy! Come here!" She motioned. Yoongi leaned down a bit so she could whisper in his ear.

"I need you to date and marry Taehyung-oppa! He said that he has some of the bears I collect and he'll give them to me! But if you marry him we can have like a collection together! Sooo just do it okay?!" She asked.

Yoongi stood up straight and laughed before he handed her the microphone and the remote to pick her song. "We'll see." He said before he looked over and spotted Taehyung by the snacks.

Yoongi walked over to him and smiled. "Hey." He said.

Taehyung looked at him and smiled. "Hi, hyung! You have a lovely home."

Yoongi looked down and grabbed a chip as his cheeks turned a light pink. "Thank you." He said softly as he looked up at Taehyung who smiled at him. "You okay?" He asked.

Yoongi nodded and smiled. "Yeah! Yeah! I really like your pajamas by the way." Yoongi said as he looked down at Taehyung's Mickey Mouse pajama pants. Taehyung smiled. "Thank you! You still look really really good in those. I wanted to tell you that at the grocery store, but Minji was right there and I didn't think it was appropriate since she doesn't know me." Taehyung said before he took a drink of his soda.

Yoongi blushed more and tried to suppress a smile. "Well... thank you, Taehyung." Yoongi said bashfully.

Taehyung chuckled as he looked the elder over before their attention got taken by Minji who cleared her throat into the mic.

"Okay! I'm ready!" She said. Taehyung looked over and smiled at Yoongi as he encouraged and cheered Minji on until his face dropped as the music started.

Namjoon and Hoseok began to laugh as they looked over at Yoongi. Minji had picked one of his songs he had released under another name. Yoongi groaned softly and cringed before he jumped a bit as Taehyung shouted enthusiastically. "I love this song!" He exclaimed.

Yoongi looked over at him. "You do?" He asked.

Taehyung smiled and nodded. "Best rapper out there in my book! Sucks he quit though." Taehyung said.

Yoongi shrugged. "You never know, he might come back! Rumor has it, he's got kids now and doesn't really have time to release anything." Yoongi said.

Taehyung pouted. "Ah hyung! Don't tell me that! He's my celebrity crush, I don't want to think about him with anyone else!"

Yoongi smiled and shook his head. "Do you not-? Oh okay... you don't know." Yoongi said to himself before they turned their attention towards Minji as she rapped.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows. "She's actually pretty good." He said.

Yoongi smiled proudly as they continued to watch her. Taehyung chuckled to himself. Yoongi glanced at him and smiled. "What?" He asked. Taehyung chuckled. "Just thinking about how you guys are probably going to hate me... I'm probably going to attempt all of his songs." Taehyung said.

Yoongi laughed. "Ah really? Save one for me to do! What's your favorite?" Yoongi asked.

Taehyung looked at him and smiled. "What do you think is probably in my top three for my number one favorite. If that makes sense."

Yoongi laughed "Okay, then... if you could only see him perform one song, what would it be?" Yoongi asked.

"Uhhh... Cypher two! The one he did with them." Taehyung said as he pointed between Hoseok and Namjoon. Yoongi chuckled. "Okay, and solo?" Yoongi asked.

Taehyung hummed. "Probably Agust D! Who wouldn't want to see him perform that song?"

Yoongi nodded. "Then I call dibs on doing that song." He said, stifling a laugh as Taehyung pouted. "Okay... fine hyung... I'll let you have it..."

Yoongi laughed. "You won't regret letting me perform that song, I promise." He said before they kept quiet as Minji wrapped her song.

They all clapped once she was finished before she walked over to the couch and sat next to Namjoon. "Alright! Whose next?!" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi glanced at Taehyung who smiled at him. "You wanna go?" Yoongi asked. "No no, you go hyung!" Taehyung said. Yoongi shook his head. "No, you. I insist! You seemed really excited." Yoongi said. Taehyung blushed a bit. "Yeah but it's really okay-"

"Oh my god! Just like kiss each other or something! You two are being disgustingly cute!" Hoseok shouted before he walked over and sat down on Namjoon's lap.

Taehyung blushed before Yoongi patted his arm. "Get up there!" He said with a smile.

Taehyung took a deep breath. "Okay... but don't make fun of me." Taehyung said with a smile.

Yoongi chuckled. "I most definitely won't!" He said before Taehyung went up and searched for his song before he grabbed the microphone.