49

Taehyung knocked once before the door flew opened and he was being pulled inside. "Hyung-" Taehyung started to say before he kept quiet as Yoongi hugged him tightly.

"Baby... are you okay?!" Taehyung asked as he hugged Yoongi tightly. Yoongi shook his head as he buried his face in Taehyung's chest.

"He- he was here and... I'm just so scared... he's never going to leave me- leave us alone!" Yoongi said as he began to cry.

Taehyung kissed Yoongi's cheek a couple times as he comforted him. "No baby don't think like that. And you aren't alone we're going to get through this together. Okay baby?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi sniffled and nodded before he looked up at Taehyung. The younger gently wiped away at his tears before he looked between Yoongi's eyes and lips.

Yoongi looked into Taehyung's eyes and gently nodded before Taehyung leaned down and softly connected their lips.

Yoongi brought his hand up to place his over Taehyung's as he kissed the younger harder and repeatedly before he was shoving him up against the wall and fully attacking his lips.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows in shock as Yoongi took control, slowly moving his hands up his chest as he slipped his tongue into Taehyung's mouth and made out with him.

Taehyung hadn't noticed before, but he needed this just as bad as Yoongi. Taehyung placed his hands down behind Yoongi's thighs before he lifted the elder up and carried him off to the bedroom.

Yoongi let a few tears escape as he nipped at Taehyung's bottom lip before he was being laid down.

His breathing elevated as he watched the younger crawl on top of him before he leaned down to kiss him again. They kissed a couple more times before Yoongi gently pushed Taehyung back and pried his buttoned up shirt open.

Taehyung sat up and quickly pulled his shirt off and tossed it on the floor before Yoongi pulled him back down and kissed him feverishly.

As they kissed, Taehyung got to work unbuttoning Yoongi's pants and pulling them down. He pulled them off one leg at a time before tossing them somewhere on the ground.

Yoongi sat up and pulled his shirt off before Taehyung pushed him back down and pulled his boxers off.

Yoongi blushed as Taehyung looked over his body with hungry eyes, slowly feeling him up from his leg to his thigh before he brushed his finger tips over Yoongi's clit, making the elder moan a bit and flinch.

He was already wet and his cock was in the process of hardening when Taehyung scooted down on the bed. Yoongi looked down and watched as Taehyung glanced up at him as he leaned down and wrapped his lips around Yoongi's tip.

Yoongi sighed out in satisfaction as Taehyung slowly bobbed his head as he started to insert two of his fingers, working them in and out of Yoongi.

Yoongi moaned out and relaxed, spreading his legs further before he started to move his hips. "Oh fuck!" Yoongi moaned out as Taehyung moved his fingers faster as he swallowed Yoongi whole, holding him down for a couple seconds. His fingers never stopped moving.

Yoongi felt his legs begin to tremble as Taehyung pushed him over the edge. Yoongi moaned out as he gripped onto the sheets of his bed, one of his legs up and over Taehyung's shoulder.

As Taehyung pulled away from Yoongi's cock and started to lick and suck on Yoongi's clit, Yoongi felt the tightness in his core get worse.

Taehyung watched as Yoongi writhed underneath him before he moaned out and came onto Taehyung's fingers.