8

Yoongi smiled as as the nurses fawned over Yunsuk.

"She's so cute!"

"Oh my, she looks just like you!"

"She's going to be so pretty when she older. Dad, you're gonna have to be ready to fight a bunch of people off!"

Yoongi smiled and laughed at some of the compliments until a nurse walked out of a door and held it open. "Mr. Min?"

Yoongi smiled and tried to pick up Yunsuk's car seat but the nurses surrounding her held it down. "He'll want to check you first! Let us keep her till you need her, please? She's just the cutest thing!"

Yoongi hesitated before he smiled and nodded. "Okay, thank you." He said before he followed the nurse who had called him in.

She took him to get the basic information, his weight, height, temperature, ect. She then placed him in a room and showed him to a seat close to the table.

"Do you need anything, Mr. Min?" She asked.

Yoongi smiled and shook his head. "No, thank you though."

"Okay, the doctor will be with you shortly. I'm going to go see your baby now! She is just too cute!" She said before she left.

Yoongi smiled and chuckled to himself before he pulled his phone out. About ten minutes later, the door opened.

"Sorry about the wait... Mr. Min. I had this really chatty mother- oh."

Yoongi looked up from his phone and blushed. "Taehyung?"

"Yoongi... you- uh... shit." Taehyung said.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. Taehyung blushed and shook his head. "I'm sorry! That was unprofessional! I just don't think this is going to... work." Taehyung said.

Yoongi nodded. "Your career should come first-"

"What?" Taehyung said cutting him off. He laughed a bit. "No no, I met our doctor/patient relationship. You know, there is a great OBGYN who I'm sure would love to have you as a patient!" Taehyung said as he sat down and opened his laptop.

Yoongi blushed. "You think the first date is going to go well enough you'll get a second one?" Yoongi asked playfully.

Taehyung smirked a bit. "Uh yeah I was planning on it!" Taehyung said as he looked through his list.

"What if I don't want another doctor?" Yoongi asked.

Taehyung looked at him. "I can't treat family."

Yoongi raised his eyebrows. "Wow, family-"

Taehyung turned red. "No! I-"

Yoongi giggled a bit and crossed one of his legs over the other and placed his elbow on the counter top before he rested his cheek in the palm of his hand. "I'm joking... Dr. Kim." Yoongi said.

Taehyung blushed as he smiled and nodded.

Yoongi sighed softly. "Well... how about you're my doctor until things between us get more serious?" Yoongi asked.

Taehyung thought for a moment before he nodded. "Alright. So you had Yunsuk two months ago?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi nodded before he froze, realizing Taehyung already knew about his condition. Taehyung glanced up at him after he had typed something in his computer. "Yoongi-hyung?" He asked. "Shit, sorry. Is it okay if I call you that? I just- I saw on your chart that you're older than me-"

"I umm... you know... but you still talked about going on a date with me..."

Taehyung smiled. "Yeah. I'd like to... uh... maybe Friday? The office closes early and-"