1 • 4 • 4

- New Friends -

In the tower, there were several positions for each regular and ranker. Those positions were the positions for them to fight.

There were Wave Controller, Fisherman, Spear Bearer, Light Bearer and Scouts.

Wave Controller were the one who manipulated shinsu and they were the one who dominated the fight. Shinsu was just like air, except that it could give one the God's power and it could also be used to kill. Shinsu was produced by the tower itself.

Fisherman was for the close until medium-range combatant. They were the epitome of all positions and the main offence of the team.

Spear Bearers were the one who fought from distance.

Light Bearer was for those who used a  device which shaped like a cube or a lighthouse to gain information on the battle or the surrounding.

Scouts was the position for the literally scouting. They moved ahead of the group to observe the environment and situation. They also aid the Fisherman was the secondary offence.

In the test floor, the second floor or the floor of Evankhell, these regulars should attend the classes based on their positions to learn about their own positions. Just like school, they will also have some homeworks.

And the scouts had already gotten one which was to be friend with 10 people within a week. Hatz and Shibisu weren't the exception.

Hatz was an attractive man with black hair and eyes. For Charlotte, he appeared to be a righteous man who will fight in a match fair and square unlike Khun who was extremely good in using dirty tricks.

Shibisu wasn't someone attractive like the three others but he was nice and friendly. He was fun to be friend with and funny.

The two of them had looked for some friends but because Hatz's bluntness and honesty, it was hard for them.

Being honest is nice but if one crossed the line and ended up being rude, it would backfire them and instead of having a friend, they might have gotten themselves an enemy instead.

Charlotte and Bam didn't mind be friend with the two of them but Khun seemed to have a different idea.

"So you are asking me to be your friends?" He asked the two scouts. "I don't want to."

He immediately rejected them.

"Hey, why not?" Shibisu asked. "I heard that you love making friends."

"Who said that?"

"The crocodile."

"That jerk......." After a moment of pause, he added, "But first of all, you are on the same team with the lizard who attempted to steal Black March from Bam. Do you think that we will help you?"

Hearing about Black March, Charlotte and Bam looked at each other.

Before they were assigned to these positions, the regulars who had just formed teams experience a bonus game with another extra team that came from the different district to join them. The name of the bonus game was the 'Crown Game'.

If they won, then they could pass the next floor but if they lose, they won't lose anything since it was just a bonus game.

In the crown game, there were five rounds and five teams that could participate in each round. The winner from the first round was the one who won the crown and sat on the throne and they will participate on the next round.

In the first round, Hatz and Shibisu were in one team with a lizard. They managed to preserve their crown until the second round where the lizard jumped off from the throne which violated the rules. They were disqualified but the lizard made a bet that if Bam's team won, then the Black March will be on their hand. But if Bam lost, then Bam should be giving the Black March to the lizard.