2 • 152 • 164

- Consequences -

The [ Atomic Explosion ] would have reached them and devoured them.

[ Charlotte's Style : Time Manipulation : Time Pause ]

Even when she has used her hourglass to stop the wide- ranged attack, she could only slow down its effects. When Kallavan added more strength to his attack, her skill was completely broken and she received a stun instead.

The Bong Bong protected them instead for temporary, along with Bam's assistance.

The nearby warships were all destroyed by that attack.

They were lucky.

When three high quality purple lighthouses defended them from that attack, they survived although they fell from the warship. On the sky, their savior, was unbelievably was the teacher that they despised the most.

Connecting the purple lighthouses with green lighthouses and warp, Yu Hansung managed to save them from Kallavan's first attack. That was how they all survived. But if Kallavan attacked them again, then they would undeniably get killed.

"Are you okay?!" He asked with genuine concern that Charlotte couldn't believe coming from someone who pushed her to hell. No, she had expected this as she had read the manhwa before, but the genuine in his words and eyes were what made her surprised. It was as if he truly cared for his students' safety.

He looked so genuine, to the point that she almost believed in him.

'Don't be fooled.' 

But she didn't want to forgive him easily. She couldn't forgive him yet. Rather than responding to his words, she looked at other direction.

'Any time now...!' Charlotte prayed for everything to run smoothly just like the original plot. 'Otherwise, we will be screwed!'

"IT'S ALL OVER NOW!" Kallavan shouted as he swung his fists again.

When a giant warship flew towards them, no one in the battlefield had expected it.

It was the last piece of puzzle that completed the story of this battlefield, as well as the one that decided the ending of this story.

"BAM!!!!!"

Shibisu shouted from the top of his lungs, afraid that his friend wouldn't be able to hear his voice.

When he and his team hijacked the warship belonged to Zahard Army, they brought it to the battlefield to search for their friends who were labeled as criminals. Shibisu didn't hesitate to use full speed to save them just right on time.

"I- I don't know what's going on... BUT I'LL SAVE YOU!" He declared bravely, and he had already done that. "GET INSIDE QUICKLY!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Endorsi shouted in shock.

"I was on my way to meet you guys at the Last Station! But I saw some strange activities so I hijacked the warship and rushed over here! Let's talk later! We have to get out of here now!" Shibisu explained briefly. "I'll open the dock! Move the warship!"

"Okay! I'm on it!"

With the help of Bong Bong, they were going to teleport inside the large warship.

When Charlotte glanced at her back, looking at the Squadron Commander for the last time, he shouted in anger, "YOU CAN'T LEAVE!"

His eyes flashed in anger that she could understand. She would also be upset if she was defeated and outsmarted by people who should have been far weaker than her, especially when those people were the targets she must capture. Even so, they were enemies. There was no point in considering too much of these things.