2 • 70 • 82

- After 2 Months -

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

Two Months Later

Testing Grounds on the Train

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘

"We will now start the test for advancing to floor forty two. Regulars, please approach the starting line."

The twins, dressed in brown walked and stepped on the starting line. They stopped there.

The starting line was colored in red and there was the word "start" that was written in white.

"The object of this test is to destroy the big crystal shards. You must destroy all of the big crystal shards in this area within the next hour in order to pass."

'The crystal shards.....'

If she had to describe about the crystal shards, then those crystal shards that were floating on the Shinsu looked like fishes made from crystals. And what's more, they were quite big.

But size wasn't a matter or a problem for them anymore. They have see lots of people and things with gigantic sizes that they could care less of it. What they couldn't care less was that their bodies were on their limits right now and that they had to finish this test as soon as possible.

"Now, let the test begin!"

'Shinsu Black- Hole Sphere....the Shinsu skill that could only be used by irregulars who have their own privilege to control Shinsu without the contract made with administrator, just one of it is more than enough to deal with these crystal shards.........!'

Gathering their strengths and Shinsu on their hands, a glowing bright yellow ball appeared on each of their hands as they leapt forward and used it to the crystal shards that were heading towards them.

Just two spheres from the Shinsu Black- Hole Sphere was more than enough for the two of them to clean the area and destroyed all the crystal shards. The area that used to be filled with lots of crystal shards was clean now and the twins passed the test.

The brown haired woman turned around and smiled to her brother who smiled to her back.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

After taking the same test which was to get rid of the crystal shards, Khun went to look for Sachi and Boro who seemed to discuss about something. After two months he spent with the Silver Dwarf, Khun who was dressed in blue coat looked thinner than before. Surely, whatever skill he was training with the dwarf, it must be something cool and worth his two tiresome months.

"But Charlotte and Bam....have they still not arrived yet?"

Even though he might be tired after his two months training, that didn't mean that his defense was decreasing. He immediately sensed danger on his back, turned around and crossed his arms in defense to block a kick that pushed him backward. Seeing their comrade being attacked, both Sachi and Boro stood up and shouted for his name.

"Khun, are you alright?"

"Ugh....speaking of the devil....." Khun looked at the culprit.

The culprit was, of course, Charlotte. Who else in this train would kick him as a greeting after not seeing each other for two months? Altaira, maybe. But considering how lovesick he was, he was probably busy with Celeste. If not, then he must be still training. If he recalled it right, he said that he had a training with Estrella for these two months. Right now, he wasn't available.