2 • 3 • 14

- Discovered -

Casano Beniamino was the E- regular and also the infamous "Devil's Right Arm", Horyang's childhood friend.

Horyang and Casano Beniamino were the two children who were used as the experiments subjects and they had become living ignition weapons with half of the "devil" inside them. He suffered every single day and when he was about to be transported, Headon shown himself and chose him as an regular.

Nox had finished playing with Prince and Miseng. He had defeated them in the game again and again and angered Prince on purpose. After the two of them fell asleep, he looked for blanket and put it on them. After that, he joined and sat next to Viole to listen to Horyang's story.

When Horyang climbed the tower, he heard from a random regular who said that there was a person who called himself as a "Devil's Right Arm" when he was actually using his left hand. Hearing this, Horyang figured out that his childhood friend was an E- regular and seeing the photo that had gone viral, he was sure that he should go to the Hand of Arlen to meet his old friend.

And so, that night, he left for his old friend.

Viole returned to the others. He told them that Horyang was going to leave and returned a bit late and the others believed him.

But it was very late already and Horyang hasn't returned. Goseng waited for him in the living room until she fell asleep. Miseng brought the blanket and asked Viole whether Horyang would be back or not and Viole assured Miseng that Horyang would return. With the blanket that Miseng gave to him, he covered Goseng so that she won't get cold.

"Where are you going?" Nox asked to Viole.

Viole looked at him in surprise.

"Do you really think I will fall asleep that easy?" Nox asked again. "I know that you will go out."

Viole, "......."

He really thought that Nox had fallen asleep but turned out, he was just taking a bit rest before going to the Hand of Arlen with him.

Viole didn't want to take Nox with him. He knew that Hand of Arlen was a dangerous place.

"Since you know that, why are you going there?" Nox asked.

"I have to bring back Mr. Horyang" Viole answered.

"Then I have to follow you to brjng you back" Nox said. "Just in case you get lost and leave me again."

"I will come back" Viole said.

"And what if you don't?" Nox walked closer and looked straight to his eyes, "Are you going to leave me alone?"

Viole knew that Nox won't change his mind. Nox had made up his mind to follow him to the Hand of Arlen even when that place was dangerous. He didn't want to bring Nox there therefore, he came up with a way.

"Turn around" he said.

"What?"

"Turn around" he repeated his words again.

With the doubtful look under his mask, Nox turned around and let his back faced Viole.

But who would have guessed that after he turned around and let his back faced Viole, he would raise his hand and landed a serious chop on him and knocked him out.

Viole carried his "brother" back to his room and put him there, covering him with the blanket.

"I'm sorry, but I don't want to put you in danger again."

He said those words and left to look for Horyang.

•••

By the time Nox woke up, he sat down on the bed and held his neck. Viole didn't seem to be holding himself when he knocked him out.