3• 38 • 49

- Goal -

She was back again in the grassland.

The familiar scenery

The familiar scenery....the familiar view...she was back again here.

The grassland didn't seem to change. Not even the slightest.

The pink haired lady with pink- colored lotus forehead who was dressed in white was also there. She was standing behind her while crossing her arm, waiting for Charlotte to notice her presence with a smile. 

Charlotte felt that there was something or someone behind her. In the midst of confusion, she turned around and then noticed the pink lady's presence. She asked, "Why is it you again?"

"Ⲱⲏⲁⲧ? Ⲩⲟ𐌵 ⲁꞅⲉ ⲛⲟⲧ ⲏⲁⲣⲣⲩ ⲧⲟ 𝛓ⲉⲉ ⲙⲉ?" The pink haired lady asked.

Of course she wasn't happy. It was shown on her expression already. She appeared before she could give an answer to Charlotte. Did she do it intentional or not?

"Ⲓⲧ 𝛓ⲉⲉⲙ𝛓 𝓵ⲓⲕⲉ ⲩⲟ𐌵 ⲏⲁ𝓿ⲉ ⲙⲉⲧ ⲧⲏⲉ 𝓖ⲟⲇ ⲟ𝓯 𝓖𐌵ⲁꞅⲇⲓⲁⲛ𝛓" the pink haired lady said again, starting another conversation since it took quite awhile for Charlotte to answer her question. Ah, she wasn't going to answer her question earlier. She was just frowning and glaring at her.

"And how do you know that?" Charlotte asked her.

"Ⲃⲉⲥⲁ𐌵𝛓ⲉ Ⲓ ⲥⲟ𐌵𝓵ⲇ 𝛓ⲉⲉ ⲱⲏⲁⲧⲉ𝓿ⲉꞅ ⲩⲟ𐌵 𝛓ⲉⲉ."

Charlotte scoffed, "As if I believe in you."

The pink haired lady smiled even wider when she heard that.

"Ⲱⲉ𝓵𝓵, ⲃⲉ𝓵ⲓⲉ𝓿ⲓⲛ𝓰 ⲟꞅ ⲛⲟⲧ, ⲓⲧ'𝛓 ⲩⲟ𐌵ꞅ ⲇⲉⲥⲓ𝛓ⲓⲟⲛ" she lightly replied. "Ⲓ 𝓰𐌵ⲉ𝛓𝛓 ⲧⲏⲉ 𝓖ⲟⲇ ⲟ𝓯 𝓖𐌵ⲁꞅⲇⲓⲁⲛ ⲏⲁ𝛓 ⲉⲭⲣ𝓵ⲁⲓⲛⲉⲇ ⲁⲃⲟ𐌵ⲧ ⲧⲏⲉ Ꞅⲉ𝓿ⲟ𝓵𐌵ⲧⲓⲟⲛ Ꞅⲟⲁⲇ.....ⲧⲟ 𝛓ⲉⲉⲕ ⲁⲃⲟ𐌵ⲧ ⲩⲟ𐌵ꞅ𝛓ⲉ𝓵𝓯 ⲁⲛⲇ ⲛⲟⲧ ⲩⲟ𐌵ꞅ 𝓯ⲁ𝓵𝛓ⲉ 𝛓ⲉ𝓵𝓯. Ⲏⲁ𝓿ⲉ ⲩⲟ𐌵 𝓯ⲟ𐌵ⲛⲇ ⲓⲧ?"

"Yeah" Charlotte answered. "I'm who I am right?"

"Ⲓⲧ 𝛓ⲉⲉⲙ𝛓 𝓵ⲓⲕⲉ ⲩⲟ𐌵 ⲏⲁ𝓿ⲉ ⲕⲛⲟⲱⲛ ⲧⲏⲉ ⲁⲛ𝛓ⲱⲉꞅ."

'That's what the fictional characters said though. I just simply copy paste it.'

"Ⲃ𐌵ⲧ 𝛓ⲓⲙⲣ𝓵ⲩ ⲕⲛⲟⲱⲓⲛ𝓰 ⲧⲏⲉ ⲁⲛ𝛓ⲱⲉꞅ ⲓ𝛓ⲛ'ⲧ ⲉⲛⲟ𐌵𝓰ⲏ. Ⲇⲟ ⲩⲟ𐌵 𐌵ⲛⲇⲉꞅ𝛓ⲧⲁⲛⲇ ⲱⲏⲁⲧ ⲩⲟ𐌵ꞅ ⲱⲟꞅⲇ𝛓 ⲙⲉⲁⲛ?"

"It means who I am right?" Charlotte asked. "I'm a simple young girl who loves to play and keeps starting a fight with the others. That's all." 

"Ⲧⲏⲁⲧ'𝛓 ⲛⲟⲧ ⲉⲛⲟ𐌵𝓰ⲏ" the lady responded as she walked closer to Charlotte. She put her right palm gently on the back of her head. "Ⲱⲏⲉⲛ ⲩⲟ𐌵 𝛓ⲁⲓⲇ ⲧⲏⲁⲧ ⲩⲟ𐌵 ⲁꞅⲉ ⲱⲏⲟ ⲩⲟ𐌵 ⲁꞅⲉ, ⲧⲏⲉⲛ ⲩⲟ𐌵 𝛓ⲏⲟ𐌵𝓵ⲇ ⲕⲛⲟⲱ ⲁⲃⲟ𐌵ⲧ ⲩⲟ𐌵ꞅ𝛓ⲉ𝓵𝓯. Ⲁ𝓵𝓵 ⲩⲟ𐌵ꞅ 𝛓ⲧꞅⲉⲛ𝓰ⲧⲏ𝛓 ⲁⲛⲇ ⲱⲉⲁⲕⲛⲉ𝛓𝛓, ⲩⲟ𐌵 ⲏⲁ𝓿ⲉ ⲧⲟ ⲁⲥⲥⲉⲣⲧ ⲓⲧ ⲁⲛⲇ 𝓯ⲁⲥⲉ ⲧⲏⲉⲙ..... ⲉ𝓿ⲉⲛ ⲱⲏⲉⲛ ⲩⲟ𐌵 ⲇⲟ ⲛⲟⲧ 𝓵ⲓⲕⲉ ⲧⲏⲉⲙ."