1 • 8 • 8

- Position Test -

When Bam tried to protect the random regular, he didn't expect that the regular would hold his weapon and then swung it to him.

Charlotte noticed that and immediately pulled Bam to dodge it and then swung Black March, resulted to his death. When Charlotte killed the random regular, everyone there seemed to be surprised, she also felt the same.

She had killed someone.

"You.....you....." The random regular who she killed seemed to want to say something before he collapsed. He wasn't breathing anymore. But when Charlotte saw his eyes, she knew that the random regular was shocked and also, he was angry at her.

When they looked at Charlotte's expression, her face was a mix between fear and bitterness. She had killed someone with her own hands and it was unbelievably easy.

Charlotte closed her eyes and pulled Black March. She tried to assure her that it was normal to kill someone in the tower. It was just like their daily activities. But the more Charlotte tried to calm herself, the more she felt that she was actually deceiving herself. In fear, she took few steps backward, moving away from the corpse.

That random regular was indeed annoying but she never thought about killing him. And even if he will die at the end, she didn't expect that she would be the one to kill him.

When Bam held her shoulder, she was startled. Her body was trembling greatly and saddened him. Bam knew that she did that for him and she killed someone to protect him.

Really, the tower wasn't the place for the two of them. He didn't understand about the unwritten rules in the tower like it was either you kill or be killed or something. He didn't understand why they should be killing and hurting each other. He extended his hand and said, "Let's leave."

Although she was now trembling and sweating coldly, Charlotte still had some rationality with her. She extended her hand and held his hand.

Endorsi knew that Bam was going to look for Rachel again therefore, she told him that Rachel didn't want to look at him and even called him as an 'idiot'. But who would have guessed that Bam would encounter her words with some genuine words and made her speechless?

"I know that but....." He looked at Endorsi and stepped out from the circle along with Charlotte. "I can't stop my heart from following her."

After he said those words, he left with Charlotte and didn't turn their heads around to look at Endorsi again.

"She got dumped" the two another random regulars said in the same time and earned a death glare from Endorsi.

To be able to reject such a beautiful yet strong princess, Charlotte and Bam were indeed something!

A random regular informed them that something seemed to happen to Michelle as he can't contact her lighthouse. Charlotte was annoyed, but still, she followed Bam and left to look for Michelle or Rachel.

•••

Team A was bewildered when they saw the screen had no connection. Rak was also wondering the same thing. Khun, on the other hand, he hit his head on the table as he can't look at the chaos and mess that his friends were stuck in.