Chapter 6.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

Books surrounded us as we looked through the books trying to look for the ring,

"Here it is." I pointed at an image, showing the same ring Stella had.

"Well Share the 4.1.1 girl." Musa urged for me to continue.

"Okay, this is what I know so far; the ring is so powerful because it was directly created from starlight, the most pure source of magic in the universe." I explained as I read off the book. "But what's really interesting is that some say the ring is special because it's made of the same light that created the legendary creatures called 'the great Dragons'." 

"Did you know about this [Name], Stella?" Bloom asked us, tilting her head in wonder.

"Yeah!" We both nodded confirming what she asked as Stella continued. "I know all about the starlight stuff but the other stuff makes me think that I should have it reappraised." 

"Think this could be why the witches wanted your ring?" Bloom questioned. "It may have hidden power." 

"True." I mulled over her words before coming to an conclusion of my own. "The Witches are greedy for power so it wouldn't be surprising if they're after that kind of power."

"True.." Stella frowned, worringly. "I'm not surprised either, but personally.. I think my ring isn't that special, why would my parents give me the ring if it could endanger me."

"That's right." I heaved out a sigh, none of this making sense whatsoever. 

"In that case we better go get it back." Flora pointed out, worried that the ring does contain the power of the Dragons.

"We have to get it back anyway!" Stella whined, wrapping her arms around me for comfort. "I'm so useless without it." 

"True to that." Musa agreed, as her eyes glinted with amusement. "In the magical defense class she got beat by a keekbug." 

Stella pouted at that. "I was just.. distracted."

We chuckled but to all jokes aside we soon turned serious, still worrying about this power that the book is talking about.

"When we looked up about the great Dragons all we found was a restricted book that would only show a four line paragraph." I stated, having searched for a lot of information but we couldn't find much. "It said; although there is no proof of this and it's only a myth the great Dragons are supposed to maintain balance between the entire magical dimensions." 

"But the Dragons have disappeared a long time ago.." Musa pointed out. "So how did the Magic Dimension maintain balance without them?"

"Well the book did say it was myth and that there's no proof." I shrugged not believing that these mythical creatures exist. "So let's not dwell on it too much."