Chapter 26.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

I let out a shaky breath as lightning struck, feeling myself get impatient by the second as we waited for the Trix with the Army of Decay to come.

"Everyone pay attention!" Codatorta ordered and his voice brought me out of my tense state. "Miss Faragonda is your commander in chief now, understood?"

"Fairies, Witches and Heroes." Miss Faragonda began, her voice serious and her eyes void of emotion. "As we face our final battle, I want you to find all of your courage and all of your strength and then take it, and turn all its power on Icy, Darcy and Stormy, if we have any hope of survival, those three must be defeated." 

Lighting struck once more.

"If we have any hope of survival."

Miss Faragonda's words echoed in my head on repeat, my thoat running dry, in fear that it would snap me out of my determined state.

And soon the one thing I dreaded has come.

A huge army of monsters approached our school, there were more than millions of monsters, I was horrified because there's no way we can defeat those monsters.

"Attack!" Icy commanded and a whole group of monsters came flying towards us, complying by Icy's command.

"Water Shield!" A blue watery shield appeared to protect myself from the monsters who were throwing attacks at me, I closed my eyes tightly as my hands trembled.

"[Name]!" I heard a voice call out as two hands laid on my shoulder, I opened my eyes to see Musa, looking at me with such worry yet fear was written in her eyes too. "Snap out of it, you're not alone."

That's right, I'm not alone.

"Right!" I nodded, feeling the determination come back and with one final, thankful nod, I fluttered my wings, flying up to get the high ground.

Faragonda and Griffin raised their arms and red light emerged from the palm of their hands, forming a barrier around the school.

"You can't stop me!" Stormy cackled. "I'm the new headmistress of Alfea!" Stormy raised her hand making lightning struck once again and I faltered when I saw a purple Dragon striking lightning at our barrier. "Make room Fairies, we're moving." 

Stormy succesfully destroyed the barrier.

"No way!" Musa's eyes widened in horror and disbelief. "How.." 

"Don't get distracted!" Flora called out as she shot a spell at Stormy.

"What is this?" Stormy laughed as she easily caught the spell with her hand. "A joke? How pathetic." 

Flora glared at Stormy.

"Everybody attack." Miss Faragonda instructed yet again. "Now!"

"Water Drop!" I sent a huge force of my water magic towards the monsters, soon meeting their demise when my spell hit.