Chapter 22.

"I hate my life." I groaned as I went through my closet, it was rather early in the morning because I had plans with a certain someone.

The reason I had plans this early is because I have classes in a few hours, and having free time in the morning, I realized it was the perfect opportunity to spend it with Natsu.

I threw most of my clothes that I dislike on the ground and tried to find a suitable outfit but to no avail.

"Uh [Name].." Stella spoke up from behind me, looking at me with slight concern. "Are you okay?"

"No." I pouted and pointed at my almost empty closet. "I have a date with Natsu and I can't find anything to wear."

"[Name]." Stella deadpanned, looking almost offended. "I'm a fashion designer, hello?"

"Right." I realized, a bright smile now playing on my face as I pulled her in a tight hug. "Please help me."

"Duh." 

And finally after finding something to wear, I made my way to the courtyard, smiling when I saw Natsu waiting for me.

"Natsu." I smiled and ruffled his hair and this time he just clicked his tongue and looked away from me out of annoyance.

"You took long." He grabbed my hand that was on his head and pulled it away but not letting go of my hand, a teasing smirk suddenly appeared on his face as he turned his attention back to me. "Princess."

"Don't call me that." I heaved out a sigh of annoyance but I wasn't annoyed the slightest, deep down I didn't mind him calling me that because this time it wasn't in a mocking manner.

"Let's not waste time." Natsu started dragging me out of Alfea's school grounds. "You have classes soon anyway."

"Right." I nodded and let him drag me to whatever, however I was slightly surprised when he dragged me to a beautiful river, the sun shining upon the river made the water glow, it was truly a beautiful sight. "I didn't see you as the soft type."

"I'm aware." Natsu mused, his lips curling up in a small smile. "Even though it doesn't match my personality, I like these kind of things."

"Good to know." I smiled softly at the guy that was holding my hand, the wind brushed through his white hair, the sun making his hair glow even a brighter white color and I couldn't help but be mesmerised.

This man is truly beautiful and now I'm starting to get why he likes these kinds of things, because even if his personality is rather chaotic, on the outside he's different, his features made him soft.

"..And now I wonder why someone like him, likes someone like me." I mumbled to myself before turning back to the beautiful sight in front of me.

"I don't think you know how amazing you actually are, [Name]." Natsu answered to my surprise because I didn't think he'd heard. "..So please let me help you realize that."

My eyes widened in awe, my lips parted slightly as I brought my attention back to him before my lips curled up in a soft smile, my eyes glinstering a little at his words.

I admit, I felt lonely, after Adan I thought it would impossible for someone to love me again. I mean why would someone love someone as broken as me, someone with so many flaws but now I realized, that this man has his own flaws.

Maybe it is meant to be, maybe it isn't but it's our flaws that brought us closer, it was a mutual understanding, an understanding that we need each other, to fully accept our flaws.

"I accept." Just after I uttered those words, he brought me closer and pressed his lips against mine, I wasted no time and returned the kiss.

T̶h̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶