Chapter 5.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

Discussing how we are going to Tides to save it was not I expected to spent my day nor was skipping the first day of senior year yet here we were.

"Alright we know that we're going to Tides, the question is.." I trailed off and crossed my arms over my chest. "How do we convince Miss Faragonda to let us go?" 

"Maybe it's better if we don't ask." Musa pointed out with a frown. "Because if she says no, what then?"

"Musa's right." Tecna agreed with her. "If we were to directly defy our Headmistress we could be suspended or even worse expelled. But if we don't ask her.."

"Then we're just going to help a good friend in an emergency situation and who could find fault in that?" Stella smirked mischievously at the idea. "Now, the first step darling is for me to call the school nurse."

"And tell her what Stella?" Musa asked with a raised eyebrow while Stella walked to her closet and put a blue scarf around her neck. "That we're all going on a emergency ski vacation?" 

"No." Stella scoffed and made a phone gesture with her hand. "Good morning nurse, 'Achoo! This is Stella and I have a terrible cold 'Achoo Achoo Achoo! And a fever and I won't be in class for a few Days."

Bloom shook her head at that while I smiled, amused at Stella's antics. "Oh come on, I don't know how things work on Solaria but no one on Earth would fall for that kind of excuse."

"It's all in the delivery." Stella retorted with a huff. "And since I'm an expert at this I suggest that I stay here and cover for the rest of you."

Musa scowled at her. "Hold on, are you trying to bail out on going to Tides with us?"

"I'm not bailing!" Stella protested immediately. "I'm just really worried about what's happening on Solaria and I need to stay here to monitor the situation." 

Stella shook her head, her eyes glimmering with unfallen tears and I knew exactly what she was thinking. I walked up to her and wrapped an arm around her, pulling her in a side hug as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Have you forgotten what happened with my father, that he ordered his guards to arrest me?" Stella frowned and Musa's expression turned into one of realization. "Do you not recognize your own daughter no matter what she looks like? You have to be under some kind of powerful spell there's no other explanation for it, now I wanna know is how countess Cassandra and that little beta girl Chimera who couldn't even get into Alfea got enough power to turn me into a monster and to take over my father's kingdom!"

Layla put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey I completely understand Stella, your world is under siege too and Stella needs your support as much as I do."

Musa nodded in agreement, a guilty expression on her face. "You're right Layla."