Chapter 16.

A huge shadow loomed over us, I looked up to see a huge rock coming at us in great speed, about to crush me and Layla, I closed my eyes waiting for the worse.

"Light Diamond!

The rock exploded, the small pieces floating down to the bottom of the ocean, I opened my eyes and sighed in relief along with Layla.

Stella saved us.

"Thank you Stel!" I called out making Stella smile.

Stella her smile fell and her eyes widened. "They're getting away!" 

I turned to see Tritanus swimming away along with the Trix and his mutants, I noticed that Tritanus was holding some kind of green crystal in his hand.

"He's taking something from the pillar away!" I exclaimed.

"Beasts move!" Tritanus ordered as he swam faster.

"Let's go girls!" I commanded and swam after Tritanus and his followers with Bloom, Stella and Layla behind me while Flora, Musa and Tecna stayed behind, at the Pillar of Light, aiding the selkie warriors.

Normally, swimming after them would be a hard task since they swim really fast but now that we have our Sirenix powers we could keep up with them.

"There he is!" Layla called out when we got closer.

"Cousin Layla." Tritanus smirked, he gestured to a few mutants. "Missing the family?" He cackled when he saw Layla's expression. "Go say hello!"

"No!" Layla growled. 

Stella gasped as the mutants charged at us. "Tritanus his mutants!" While we were busy with the mutants Tritanus took his chance to flee along with the rest of the mutants and the Trix.

"Here they come!" Bloom alerted when they got closer.

"Don't worry I'll handle them!" Layla declared, she extended her hand. "Neptune's Sword!

A beautiful golden sword appeared in Layla her hand, blue energy shot out and hit two mutants, the other two dodged.

My eyes widened when the two mutants changed, Tressa and Nereus were laying on the bottom of the ocean before us while the other two mutants swam away, as if they were scared of the sword.

"Nereus, Tressa!" Layla smiled.

"Cousin Layla!" Tressa beamed.

"Thank you, thank you!" Nereus laughed in joy.

"Yay." Stella squealed.

Layla bowed to Nereus and held the golden sword out, for him to take. "Crown Prince Nereus."

"My father's sword.." Nereus breathed out.

"But it is yours now." Layla stated.

"Take it Nereus." Tressa encouraged, Nereus gently grabbed the sword and admired it, he raised the sword as blue energy coated the sword.

"Cousin Layla you used this sword to free us from my brother's spell." Nereus began. "I vow to use it to free the Infinite Ocean from all Tritanus his evil."

"I will fight with you Nereus." Tressa added.

I clenched my fist in determination. "Together we will defeat Tritanus." 

I gasped when the whole ocean started rumbling, I immediately swam back to the Pillar of light, the others following close behind to be met with a not so pretty sight.

"It's worse!" Bloom exclaimed as the pillar started collapsing, pieces of stone fell down as the Pillar of Light that was glowing a blue color was slowly dimming, bringing total chaos.