Chapter 25.

"You know why I love breakfast?" Stella grinned  as we all sat in Alfea's dining room along with a lot of other students.

"Because it's the first meal of the day." I teased making everyone burst out laughing. 

A bunch of different plates with food appeared on the table and when it did I immediately digged in.

"I guess I'm not the only one who loves breakfast." Stella joked while nudging me.

My lips curled up. "Yeah yeah, I never said I didn't." 

Stella laughed but continued admiring her food. "I just adore breakfast!" 

"And also lunch." Bloom added.

I exchanged smiles with Musa. "And dinner." 

"And of course regular snacks." Musa laughed.

"So I have a healthy appetite." Stelle defended. "I'll work it off."

"And I know how." Layla spoke up. "Dancing!"

"What a great idea!" Bloom agreed.

"Dancing is great exercise." Musa nodded.

Layla stood up. "But it's so much more than that, when you dance you connect with your true self and your feelings."

"Well I'm in!" I grinned as I stood up from my spot along with the others, everyone started walking and I was about to follow when I saw that Flora just sat there, zoned out. "You coming Flora?"

"Oh.." Flora snapped out of it. "Of course." 

I grabbed her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze before walking away to join the others who were waiting for me and Flora, I noticed that Flora didn't follow behind me but I know that she would join us later either way, she probably needs space.

We all went to Alfea's gym and changed into Ballet clothes, we all started dancing to classis music, which felt relaxing. My attention was grabbed when I saw Layla's shoes turn into purple sparkly ballet shoes.

"Woah.." I breathed out.

Stella nudged me with a grin on her face. "Now that's what you call a pair of shoes."

"But where did they come from?" Tecna questioned.

"The mirror." Bloom realized.

"When you open your heart and dance the mirror knows it." Layla explained.

Stella stepped forward and started dancing elegantly, sparkles covered her as her shoes turned into orange ballet shoes.

My eyes lit and I immediately started dancing, I imagined dancing with Adan, it was just me and him and no one else, it felt nice and before I knew it that image disappeared and my shoes changed into violet ballet shoes making me smile.

I turned to look at the others to see that the same thing happened to them except for Flora who was about to walk away.

"Flora, don't go!" I called out, grabbing her attention. "We know you're sad and we know why but we're your friends and we are here for you, forever."

"So open your heart and dance with us." Layla smiled.

Flora's lips curled up as she started dancing, she looked free and less sad when she did, her shoes turned into her own ballet ones and she finally looked happy.

We continued dancing for a bit until we grew tired and went back to our dorm to freshen up before going to courtyard, we were just hanging out at the well until Layla's phone rang, she grabbed her phone and pressed on a button making a hologram of Nereus and Tressa appear.