Chapter 13.

We stood protectively in front of Roxy, Artu and Rick and stood face to face with the Wizards of the Black Circle.

"Hand over the White Circle!" Ogron demanded. "I won't ask nicely again!"

"Never Ogron!" I shot back as the White Circle around my finger started glowing, reacting to my anger. "You can threaten us all you want but it won't scare us."

"Winx, protect Roxy and her family!" Sky instructed as he and the specialists stood in front of us. "We'll handle these weirdos." Duman transformed into what looked like a wolf and slashed at Timmy. "Well.. We'll try at least.."

Anagan used his speed and ran past Brandon and Riven, taking their swords away who looked at their hands where their swords used to be in confusion. Gantlos pounced his feet on the ground creating SoundWaves that sent Brandon and Riven flying. 

Adan, Helia and Nabu went into action and used their own weapon to attack Gantlos but he shot his soundwaves again knocking Helia and Nabu away except for Adan who avoided.

Adan slashed his sword at Ogron who used his magic to grab Brandon his sword, and so they had a full on sword fight. Ogron jumped in the air and floated away, landing right in front of us.

"Now you're mine!" Ogron cackled and activated his magic, firing at us. 

Adan jumped right in front of us and used his sword to stop the attack. "[Name]!" he called out grabbing my attention. "I'll handle this, get out of here now!"

"I can't leave you here!" I protested. He shot me one look that was enough to make me sigh in defeat. "Don't worry we'll protect you." I assured Roxy and Rick. "Winx, Zoomix!" Our normal wings turned into Zoomix wings, we circled around Roxy, Artu and Rick and teleported away.

When we arrived at a train station our wings turned back to their original ones, people looked at us in awe and confusion.

"Artu.." Roxy cried out as she approached him.

"He's a fighter like us so don't worry, he'll be fine." Rick assured his daughter.

"Oh dad, I can't help but think this is my fault!" Roxy sobbed.

"Roxy listen-" Bloom tried.

"Leave me alone!" Roxy shot Bloom a glare. "If I hadn't met you this wouldn't have happened, I don't want to be a Fairy!" She started walking away. "Why me.. I never asked for this."

"None of us did.." Bloom began. "It's funny how greatness chooses us, I know how your feel Roxy, a Fairy always lives for others and she never lives for herself."

"Bloom." I shook my head at her. "Not now, she's too upset."

"[Name]'s right." Stella agreed. 

"Girls." I started, grabbing their attention. "I'll stay here and protect Roxy, Artu and Rick while you deal with the Wizards."

Bloom looked at me with a frown on her face, the others matching her expression. "They might target you alone, it's way too dangerous, let me stay."

I grabbed Bloom her hand and squeezed it and flashed a reassuring smile to the others. "I'll be fine." The girls sighed in defeat knowing how stubborn I can be and flew off.

I looked at Artu with a worried expression, if he stays longer than this he could die. I walked up to Roxy, grabbing her attention.

"Hey, Roxy." I spoke up. "I can heal Artu."

Roxy her eyes widened as a sparkle of hope appeared in her eyes. "Really?"

"Yeah." I nodded as I knelt down next to Artu, I laid my hand on Artu and concentrated on my magic, my magic activated as my aura turned a bright blue color. Roxy and Rick looked at me in awe, I relaxed and closed my eyes.