Chapter 15.

☾*✲⋆

☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

"I need you, why can't you help me, why is it always her?"  Ten year old me screamed at my mother.

"Cause I love her more, I love her the most.." 

"[Name]!" Stella called out causing me to wake up, I was mentally thanking Stella for interrupting my depressing dream. "Are you okay? You look like you had a nightmare."

I wiped the sweat off my forehead. "I'm fine.." 

Stella embraced me. "Everything is okay." She whispered, she then snapped her fingers. "I know something that might cheer you up!"

I nodded in anticipation. "Like what?"

"Timmy claims that Tecna is alive and may have found a way of finding Tecna." Stella hesitantly revealed.

I shot up and went out of my bed. "Really?" A doubtful look crossed my face and when she nodded I immediately went to get ready, when I was done we went to Red Fountain with the others.

***

"So we were wondering if you can help Timmy get in touch with his innermost feelings?" Sky asked us with a sense of hopefulness glimmering in his eyes.

I raised an eyebrow and broke the awkward silence. "Why would he want to do that?"

"You see I have to make this machine understand what Tecna's emotional essence is and the only way to do it is if I can express my true inner feeling about her." 

"So you still think we can find her?" Layla asked him as a doubtful look crossed her face, having the same doubts I had. "For real right?"

Timmy nodded. "I'm positive that we can, but I need your help!" We all exchanged glances and nodded when Stella cleared her throat.

Sky catching on, smiled nervously. "Alright, I'll leave you guys alone." 

"So.." I started as I walked up to him. "How do you feel when you're with Tecna?"

"I feel good." He answered immediately without a second thought and I couldn't help but smile at the love he obviously has for her. "I love the way she is."

"And what do you love about her?" Layla asked.

"Everything." He answered with a certain longing in his eyes

"Timmy darling try and think of something a little bit more specific." Stella advised.

"I have an Idea." Musa started. "Close your eyes." She instructed and so he did. "Now focus on a memory you have of Tecna, pretend she's right in front of you and tell us what you love about her."

"I love that she can multiply giant numbers in her head and I love that she always beats me at video games and I love that she laughs at all my jokes even I know that my jokes are never funny. And I also love the freckles on her ankles all 34 of them." He expressed.

Musa smiled. "You've counted her freckles."

"Yeah." Timmy admitted. "And I love that besides being my girlfriend she's my bestfriend."

I giggled. "You love a lot of things about her."

"I also love, well.." He trailed. "I love her."

My eyes widened as the laptop started beeping. "It's got a pulse!"

"Way to go Timmy!" Musa praised.

"Alright we did it!" Timmy cheered.

***

I leaned on the balcony I found and watched over the forest of Red Fountain, The freely given wind kissed my skin as the sun that was setting beamed down on me. I let out a soft sigh and covered my face in frustration.

There are better and worse versions of loss and I wasn't sure if keeping up hope when it isn't even sure she's alive made it any better.

I was afraid of false hope.

We were aiming for the better version because that was our victory and it's the only one on the table.

"It's odd is it not?" I let out a humorous chuckle when I heard footsteps approach me. "That they are so keen on war but not our Health."

Mental Health.

"Perhaps." Adan mused as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "But is there any better reason to fight?"

I sighed and let my sorrowful eyes look back at him yet our emotions matched completely. I can pull myself to standing, I always did and I always could yet the tears came in generous streams and Ionged for a hand to reach out to and it's nice to be able to climb and hear the echoes of my feet but I knew my world was a little more brighter with the company of my friends.

Adan pulled me closer. "We'll get her back." 

"I know we will." I whispered back as I leaned my head against him and he let me, he let me use him for comfort while I knew he needed it too.

Just let me be selfish.

***

We were currently in the ship, soaring in the sky. "According to my calculations once the machine send its signal to the locator in space we should have no problem finding Tecna within minutes." Timmy informed.

"This is so complicated." Stella commented. "Sending an Im on an Realm phone would have been so much quicker."

"All set!" Sky announced.

"Okay.." He was about to press the button but his hand was shaking.

"What's the matter Timmy?" I asked, concerned. "You okay?"

"Uhuh, I just think we should all do this together." Timmy explained.

"You mean for luck?" Musa queried.

"Yeah!" He nodded. "I know it's superstitious but still.."

"I think it's a great idea." Flora assured, we all gathered together and put our hand on the button.

"One.. two.. three." We all pressed the button. "Go get her!"

We returned back to Red Fountain when we couldn't find anything, we couldn't reach Tecna at all.

"We should have heard by now.." Sku muttered.

"Just give it a little more!" Timmy encouraged.

"You said we'd make contact within minutes and its been hours." Stella pointed out.

"We have to get back or we won't make curfew." Flora mentioned.

"I need to sit here but you guys should go.." He said.

I let out a soft sigh and laid a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry it didn't work.." 

"I can get you into the Royal Spa." Stella suggested. "It might do you good."

"I hope.." He mumbled and I frowned at his words.

"Come on I'll walk you girls out." Sky offered us as the gentleman he is.

I gently gave his shoulder a squeeze as he flashed me a grateful but weak smile. "Don't lose hope, Tecna is a strong Fairy, we'll get her back." 

Timmy nodded. "I won't." With that I walked out as we all went back to Alfea before curfew.