Chapter 15.

The six of us were back in the simulator, swimming in the ocean, searching for the coral circle. Layla wasn't here, she remaind on Tides, wanting to stay there after finding out that her family turned into mutants.

"Okay we've got to get to the coral circle." Bloom stated.

"It must be down here somewhere." Musa muttered.

"But the question is where?" Stella questioned.

"If we concentrate we should be able to feel where we should go." I explained.

"Yeah, you're right [Name]." Bloom agreed. 

"Come on then!" I closed my eyes in concentration, I felt my aura surrounding me as I activated my magic energy, my eyes fluttered open, I gasped when small circles were embedded in the ground, they were glowing a golden color, showing us the way. "A path!" We followed the path until we saw the coral circle in the distance.

"The coral circle!" Musa pointed.

"Let's go, we're almost there!" I commanded.

We tried to swim closer to the coral circle when suddenly oil surrounded the circle, a creature appeared who didn't look friendly at all, its glowing yellow eyes glared at us, I faltered when more creatures appeared, oil show out of their mouths, it looked like they were guarding the place.

Flora gasped. "What are those things?!"

"It's getting darker!" Tecna exclaimed as more oil surrounded us.

"Stel!" I called out grabbing her attention. "We need light!"

"Stella hurry!" Musa panicked.

"Come on Stella use the Light of Sirenix!" Bloom urged.

"You can do it Stel!" I encouraged.

Stella shook her head with fear in her eyes. "I don't know how!"

The creatures charged at us but before they could land an attack we were transported back to the chamber, we all sighed in disappointment.

"Well that didn't go so well." Stella mumbled.

"Please join me in the control room girls." Miss Faragonda's voice boomed through the chamber.

 We left the chamber and joined Headmistress Faragonda and Professor Palladium in the control room.

"What happened Stella?" Miss Faragonda questioned.

"I don't know Miss Faragonda." Stella frowned. "I just.. Froze."

Miss Faragonda hummed. "I understand but this was only a pale imitation of the challenges you will face in the Infinite Ocean." I laid a comforting hand on Stella's shoulder, her lips curled up in a small smile as she gently squeezed my hand. "Sirenix is a great power and as such it requires great strength of will to master, you must find that strength inside yourself Stella."

"Yes Miss Faragonda." Stella replied.

"You must all find that strength." Miss Faragonda continued. 

"Yes Miss Faragonda." I sighed.

"Very well." Miss Faragonda nodded. "That's all for today girls, your training will resume tomorrow." 

The others walked away and I followed when I noticed that Stella remained so I walked up to her.

"Do you need a hug?" I spread my arms with a smile on my face, Stella returned the smile and hugged me, I wrapped my arms around her as she hid her face in my shoulder.

"Yes." Stella mumbled. "I've really messed things up didn't I [Name]?"

"So? I know you can do it Stel." I assured, I pulled away and led her to the exit of the control room, joining the others who patiently waited for us. "Everyone can make mistakes but we learn from our mistakes don't we?"