Chapter 8.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

I was in my room, like I always was, I was always separated from kids my age but I didn't mind, I didn't feel lonely as if someone was with me all the time.

I looked down at my glowing hands, smiling as if I just achieved something. That's right, I finally managed to activate my magic and I really wanted to show my mother when I heard a sudden noise from downstairs.

Dread.

Dread is all I felt because after all, my intuition is never wrong and some would say I could predict things but that really wasn't the case.

I couldn't help but feel that there was something wrong. I immediately ran downstairs, to where the sound came from and gasped at the sight before me, feeling my throat run dry at the sight. 

My mom covered in blood staring at me with lifeless eyes. I ran towards my mom with tears in my eyes.

"MOM!" I choked out, falling to my knees, not caring about the pain as the ground scraped against my skin.

"R-run." She weakly croaked, coughing out the blood that made me feel worse, wanting nothing more but to back away.

"I can't leave you." I cried but got no response, I stared down at her as my eyes grew dull yet I feel tears roll down my face, not wanting to realize what happened yet I immediately did.

My mom is dead as if that kept repeating in my head, everything going on replay making me tremble, feeling my breath pick up and suddenly it was hard to breathe.

I was hyperventilating but that didn't stop me, I stood up and did what my mother wanted. 

I ran.

It was so vivid, the red eyes that glared right at me, as if pleased with what they did and that disgusted me.

'Keep running and don't stop.' I kept chanting in my head as I ran through the woods,

"Don't let her get away." A voice yelled, hearing someone run after me.

I tripped over some branches and fell onto the ground, wincing when I noticed the bloody cuts on my legs and arms.

I turned around to see red eyes glaring at me, I jumped back but my back hit the tree that was behind me so on instinct I held my hands out, my hands glowing a bright blue color and for some reason it was the same as the one that stood before me.

It was the same as his.

But I was weak, after all, I just managed to activate my magic.

I closed my eyes and waited for my upcoming death but it never came.

All I could remember was that someone saved me that day.