Chapter 12.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

"Linphea!" Flora smiled as we arrived there. The trees swayed in great rhythm with the green trees.  "It's so good to be home!"

Stella beamed proudly. "Stella's teleport thanks you for riding with us and hopes to see you again soon."

"This place is beautiful!" I smiled as I looked around, the inhabitants of Linphea living their lives maintaining a close connection with the nature around them to preserve its beauty and show their respect.

"It is." Stella agreed but soon sneezed. 

"Flora!" We heard someone call out and we turned to see a little girl with orange hair run up to her with an excited smile.

"Rose!" Flora pulled her in a hug. "This is my sister Rose, everybody."

"Hey, Rose." We all greeted as we smiled at the excited girl.

"So do you have good news for us?" Flora asked her as she leaned down to brush her locks of her hair while waiting patiently for her to catch her breath to explain.

"I spoke with the Elders, like you asked, and they said you need to go to the City of Trees and talk to the Sages of Linphea." Rose explained to us. "Now come on your ride is waiting!" 

We all followed her and as we walked I could only watch in amazement at the large trees towering over me, the flowers that were the most beautiful ones I have ever seen and the moment the soft wind kissed my skin I felt even more content. I held my hand out as a butterfly landed on my finger. 

Bloom smiled as she then looked around in curiosity. "Is the City of Trees in here?"

Rose shook her head and pointed upward. "Not in, but up!"

"There must be a hyper speed elevator hidden in the tree trunk or something." Tecna concluded more to herself.

Flora giggled. "Are you kidding? Technology is forbidden in the City of Trees."

"Then I guess we'll just have to use our wings." Layla pointed out and we all thought that it was a plausible idea but Flora shook her head.

"That won't work either." Flora rebutted in a matter of fact tone.

"The barrier winds that blow down from the mountains create a powerful wind tunnel that no one can fly in." Rose decided to explain.

Bloom blinked, visibly confused. "So then how do we get up there?" 

Rose walked up to a huge blue and pink colored leaf. "Come on I'll show you." We all walked up to the leaf. "The yellow leaf Yutel Leaf, hop on!" We climbed up the leaf.

"Are you sure you want to come?" Flora asked her little sister. "You can always stay here."

Rose huffed at her. "Hey, I'm not a chicken anymore!"