Chapter 11.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

"Flora, why don't you take your hippy dippy research and go save a different planet?" Stella screamed on the top of her lungs.

"That's not nice!" Flora retorted with crossed arms.

"So loud.." I mumbled, not too happy that they were being loud early in the morning. "..And stop fighting."

"Her flower power has gone too far." Stella frowned, her eyes now settled on me in hope that I would agree with her.

"I'm close to finishing my new potion." Flora tried to explain herself. "It will protect us from the witches." 

"Like homeopathy can work against dark magic." Stella scoffed, annoyance evident from her tone. "It'd be like 'don't you dare mess with us or we'll hit you with a daisy and go all herbal on you'."

"Hey! It could work." I defended Flora. "It can be an alternative."

"Huh, it's out of control." Stella complained. "It wasn't enough to turn your room into a stinky twenty four hour potion lab, she had to invade my room with her veggies."

"It's my room too, you know." I huffed, crossing my arms. "And do you hear me complaining?"

"And now she crossed the line with those bratty little fashion victim plants." Stella continued, disregarding me. "They are shrinking my clothes, using my makeup and they're self absorbed mirror addicts." 

"They're adapting to their environment." Flora defended but Stella paid no mind.

"That's my Goblin Galvana, that's my favorite dress." Stella shrieked when we spotted a plant trying on Stella's clothes. I snorted. "You see what's happening in our room?" She turned to me. "Oh my poor poor clothes." She sobbed, latching onto me.

I raised an eyebrow at her. "And now it's my room?"

"They're just clothes, Stella." Bloom sighed, having also been woken up by all this noise.

"No, they're couture." Stella corrected, matter of factly. "You know what that means? They are one of a kind." She sulked. "The shrinking is bad enough but they're also mixing stripes with floral. it's like a horror show." 

I glanced back to the plants that were trying on her clothes, I snickered at the side along with Bloom.

"Maybe I can fix this." Flora said, being the nice friend she is. "Tecna might know a counter spell." And so we followed after Flora to Musa and Tecna's room. "Musa, have you seen Tecna?" 

"Nah, she has been off the radar." Musa answered back while laying on her bed and reading a book.

Flora walked over to Tecna's closet. "I need to find a spell to unshrink couture."