Chapter 19.

☾*✲⋆

☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

"The surprise invitation only wedding between King Radius and Countess Cassandra will take place in the Royal Palace of Solaria tomorrow afternoon." We listened to the tv as we were sitting in the room I share with Stella. I was doing my nails for fun but couldn't concentrate at all, as I glared at the tv. "King Radius made the surprise announcement, adding that armed guards will be in place to prevent the unwanted attendance by any undesirable persons."

"I knew he'd fall under that shrew's spell again!" Stella fumed.

"Stella, maybe he didn't and this is all part of a plan." Bloom suggested.

"No!" Stella denied that idea. "That crown grubbing fashion challenged third rate countess has spelled him again!" On the tv was a picture of Cassandra. "Just look at that woman, just look at her, a purple ball gown in the fall? Newsflash Cassandra you don't look like a Queen, you look like a game show hostess."

I stood up and narrowed my eyes at the tv. "We have to stop this ceremony, you girls will help us right?"

"Of course!" Bloom grinned. "What's the plan?" And so we headed outside. We were walking around the school until we saw Nova, our friend from Solaria sitting in the grass while reading a book.

"Nova!" Stella called out.

Nova gasped when she saw me, she stood up and pulled me in a tight hug, we know each other because we used to hang out all the time in Solaria, and she's Crystal's her best friend from what I heard and I couldn't help but smile at the bubbly girl. "Nova, it's nice to see you." 

"Have you heard about my dad's wedding?" Stella asked her.

Nova's eyebrows furrowed. "I heard that security's going to be ultra mega tight." 

Stella stood her ground, an aur of diplomacy surrounded her and despite her gaze no being directed to me I still shifted uncomfortably. "The details of what's being planned at the palace."

"Okay fine." Nova sighed in defeat. "It's going to be a huge private party, word is it's going to be circus themed with exotic animals, clowns and that sort of thing."

I scoffed. "Seriously?"

"There'll be fire jugglers, dancers and a famous flying biker act." Nova added on.

"Hold up, flying bikers at a wedding?" Stella giggled. "Now I know Cassandra respelled my dad."

"I know!" Layla began. "We'll sneak in disguised as the dancers!"

"I don't think we can pull that off." Stella shook her head. "No offense to Tecna but her left foot doesn't even know where her right foot is half the time."

"What about jugglers?" Bloom offered. "We can make Kiko part of the act." She threw Kiko in the air causing the poor bunny to wake up.

Stella winced. "We're going to be juggling fire, and with all the hairspray that'll be at that wedding, that's a disaster waiting to happen."