Chapter 11.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

We were all standing at the Alfea school gates, looking at the gloomy and destroyed woods caused by the fight between Miss Faragonda and Valtor. It was so eerie and unbearable to see that it made my skin crawl with uneasiness and our lack of Headmistress.

"Okay girls." I began in a serious tone. "Miss Faragonda and Valtor were last seen heading in that direction." I pointed at the woods, that was burnt and destroyed.

"Gloomy wood forest is big, I guess we should spread out and cover as much ground as possible." Flora said.

"Don't worry!" Tune was wearing a police uniform while the other Pixies were wearing a detective trench coat. 

"We're going to help you look!" Yuki beamed.

"That's right." Chatta agreed. "The Pixie Detectives are on the case!"

After we came up with a plan, we all spread out through the forest. Stella, Layla, Musa and I with our bonded Pixies were one group and the others; Bloom, Flora and Tecna who didn't have their Enchantix yet were looking around somewhere else with the other Pixies. We were currently flying around.

Musa pointed at a ruined area in the forest. "Over there!" We all gathered together, where Musa pointed at.

"Valtor was here and so was Faragonda." Lockette stated as we all looked around.

"It must have been an unbelievable battle." Bloom observed. "Lockette, can you sense what happened to Miss Faragonda?"

Lockette shook her head. "I'm feeling kind of dizzy."

"Valtor's spell has left dark magic in the air and I think that's what is effecting Lockette." Digit explained. "She's acting strangely."

"I bet the forest can help us what happened." Flora claimed. "Follow me." We all followed Flora through the forest, Flora stopped at an specific area and knelt down. "Here we go.." We all backed away slightly. She floated in the air, and was glowing brightly, a strong gust of wind twirled around us, everything died down when she was done. "Oh no.."

"What is the forest telling you Flora?" I questioned.

"The trees said that Valtor was far too powerful for Miss Faragonda." She explained as tears rolled down her face.

"Oh no." Bloom gasped.

"Ask what they mean!" Stella demanded.

Flora closed her eyes in concentration. "They said Miss Faragonda survived." She sighed in relief along with all of us, she then floated, joining us in the air.

"So then, what happened to her?" Layla asked.

"They don't know." Flora frowned. "Because they became so frightened that they had to look away."

Thalassophile (Winx Club x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara