Chapter 19.

"You must not go!" Oritel tried to stop the Sovereigns from leaving.

"My fellow Sovereigns, Tritanus has already taken the seal from the Pillar of Light!" My father announced. 

Asena stood up from her seat. "Will we allow him to attack the other pillars of the Infinite Ocean?" 

"And how do we know he will do that?" Erendor questioned.

"Do you propose that we wait to find out?" A purple haired lady added.

Nereus raised his sword. "We must protect the Pillars of Balance and Control!"

Tressa copied her brother's actions and also raised hers. "Yes!"

"I must protect my Kingdom!" Erendor retorted, everyone started arguing making me sigh.

"Father, Eraklyon must defend the pillars!" Sky spoke up. 

"No!" Erendor shook his head. "Eraklyon must defend itself and as Crown Prince I would expect you would know that, my son."

"But the best defense of our planet is to join the fight with the other realms." Sky argued. "We are stronger together-"

"No." Erendor interrupted. "For us Eraklyon must always come first, that is our duty." They glared at each other.

"How could you say something like that?" I snapped, grabbing Erendor's attentiom. "You're being selfish right now King Erendor."

"Princess [Name], this is between me and-"

"No!" I cut him off. "This is not between you and Sky, this is between all of us, if we unite we would be able to save the Magic Dimension, there's no Eraklyon if it's dead along with the other planets!" 

Diaspro grabbed my arm. "I think you audience with the Crown Prince is over [Name]."

"It's Princess [Name]!" I corrected her with a heated glare. "And don't touch me." I pushed her away and marched off but before I could walk further away someone dragged me somewhere private, startled I looked up to see my father.

"What are you trying to do?" Father snapped. "You arguing with people won't help us unite with the other Kingdoms."

"It's better than just sitting in your throne father." I remarked. "You're not doing anything."

"How dare you." He growled. "I'm your father, you should respect me."

I frowned. "Like you respected me when you slapped me?" 

My hand shot to my mouth and my eyes widened in fear, when he took a step forward I stepped back but not knowing where I was going, I tripped, I sat on the ground, paralyzed.

My father grabbed a fist full of my hair and smashed my head against the wall. "Do not defy me."

Blood poured down my head, my sobs echoing through the room. "Please." I whispered as tears rolled down my cheek. "Please don't hurt me."

My father his eyes widened in horror, he let go of me causing me to fall to the ground yet again, before he could utter a word I ran out of the room.

I looked over my shoulder to see that he wasn't following me but I continued running until I arrived at a balcony, I leaned my arms on the railing and just stared at the sky, void of emotion until my hands started shaking, both of my hands were clenched into fists as my knuckles turned white, my nails digging into my skin, I scoffed and placed my hand on my injury, my hand started glowing as I let my magic heal my wound.

'Tch..' I shook my head and walked back inside, I put up a small smile when I saw the girls, however my smile fell when I saw a crying Bloom, we immediately went to her room, I laid a hand on her shoulder while looking at her in concern. "What happened?"