Chapter 3.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

"I won't allow it, I will simply not allow it, the Underrealm is dangerous enough but going to Shadow Haunt is out of question." 

That was to be expected given that she's the Headmistress and responsible for our safety but I still hoped for otherwise.

"Remember, we are the ones that went to Domino." Stella retorted, wanting Miss Faragonda to change her mind just as much as we do. "And we faced down those snow abomination!"

"We gained more fighing experience too." I pointed out. "You know when we saved the whole Magic Dimension from the Witches." 

"That more fighting experience will do little, [Name]." Miss Faragonda countered making me frown. "The Underrealm is very different, it is far worse than anything you have ever encountered." 

"So?" Stella huffed, annoyance and impatience written in her eyes. "It'll be a challenge, we can do it Miss Faragonda, just give us a chance."

Faragonda shook her head and I clenched my fists at that, feeling nothing but frustration. "I'm sorry girls, I love confidence in my students but it doesn't matter how much confidence you have because most likely your powers won't even work in Shadow Haunt, that's the way it is."

"With all due respect no realm is going to cramp my powers." Musa looked almost offended. "..Miss Faragonda."

"The problem is that it's not up to you all." Miss Faragonda sighed, beginning to get fed up with us. "The Underrealm acts on its own and in ways that are both dark and unpredictable."

"But we have to go!" I protested, arguing back, not agreeing with Miss Faragonda the slightest. "The Pixies need us and don't you think that the Pixies were taken for a reason? Either way, a danger is soon to come and the only thing we could- no should do, is to take precautions."

"Try to understand." Faragonda held her ground, glancing at me momentarily before she began to walk away. "Shadow Haunt is so dark that even as a doctoral student I couldn't go without passing a survival test that most of my classmates failed, you wouldn't want to take that test." 

We all exchanged glances, determination with slight anger dancing in our eyes, as if swirling around each other, silently making our decision before going after her.

"Miss Faragonda wait up!" Bloom called out as we walked after her.

"We want to take the test." I firmly stated, clenching my fists in determination.

"We'll find another way to get the Pixies back." Faragonda gruffly responded making me let out a sigh.

"..How troublesome." I grumbled before walking past her to stand in front of her, making her halt. "Please let us take the test."