Chapter 13.

"Winx!" Faragonda's voice boomed through the ocean as we were in a simulator, The seven of us were transformed in our Harmonix, training to get stronger so we could gain our Sirenix. "Convergence formation!" We gathered together and joined hands. "Now concentrate, feel the waters of the Magic Dimension all around you." 

I closed my eyes and concentrated, I felt the water flow peacefully around me, it was calm yet eary and finally, I could hear the distant voice of the ocean.

"Experience the presence of the ocean's creatures." Miss Faragonda continued, I relaxed when I felt the presence of the creatures circling around us. "They are the vital force of the waters, unite the ocean's magic with your own."

My eyes fluttered open, I gasped in awe at the creatures swimming above us, the auras of the girls and I were glowing a golden color except for Bloom.

"Woah.." I breathed out.

Stella gasped. "I can see it."

"Let your magic connect you to the underwater world." Faragonda explained. 

Bloom opened her eyes and frowned. "I just don't feel it."

The golden aura that surrounded us disappeared as we were transported back to the chamber at Alfea.

"Bloom.." Stella groaned.

"Sorry guys." Bloom mumbled. 

"That was not like you Bloom." Miss Faragonda pointed out. "You must be able to maintain focus to control Sirenix."

"I know." Bloon clenched her fists, her knuckles turning white. "But Daphne is still Tritanus his prisoner and I don't know how much more she can take."

...

"We got all three gems but we still don't have Sirenix." I sighed as I fell back on the couch, we transformed back to our normal forms and went back to our dorm. 

Stella was painting her nails. "And if we don't figure it all out today we can kiss our Fairy powers goodbye."

Suddenly the Sirenix Book appeared in front of me, the book landed on the table and flipped open.

"Winx I commend you." The Sirenix Book began. "You have passed the test of self-confidence, empathy and courage and won the three gems but to complete your quest you must find the source of Sirenix and for that you must look within yourselves."

"But I don't understand." I frowned as the book stayed silent not explaining any further.

Musa groaned. "Aw man.."

"Ugh book!" Stella sighed in frustration. "Don't hold out on us we need to know!"

The Sirenix Book glowed and floated in the air, it flipped to multiple pages and we looked at it in anticipation until the book just disappeared into thin air.

"Now what?" Flora asked.

"Looks like we're headed back to the Magic Archive." I stated.

.

I leaned against the wall at the Magic Archive, books were scattered next to me and I was currently reading a book, the girls doing the same to find out more about the source of Sirenix, we have been here for hours but still didn't find anything.

Stella groaned. "We're never gonna find it."

"We can't stop now." Musa pointed out.

"Sirenix Box!" Stella summoned her Sirenix Box.

"So you're going to ask your Guardian?" I questioned.

"Yeah, she's supposed to be helpful." Stella nodded. "Guardian of Sirenix please help." The box opened revealing a yellow mermaid.