Chapter 12.

I admired the dress I was wearing, it was a light blue dress that reached the ground designed with violet colored flowers and heels, finished with accessories Stella chose for me.

Now you might be wondering why I'm wearing something so formal, well it's because it's Aalto's and Domino's Renewal Ceremony today, all the people of Aalto and Domino are gathered together.

The reason we're all gathered together with the Kingdom of Domino is because we are connected, like for example we share one ocean, we are celebrating at the border between Domino and Aalto.

I was walking side by side with Bloom, I frowned when I saw how down she looked, I know who she's thinking about but I don't know if I should say something about it or not.

'She's my bestfriend, I'm not letting this ruin our day.' With a new found determination, I spoke up. "Still worrying about Daphne?"

Dammit.

"Yeah." Bloom mumbled.

"I'm sure she's proud of you today you know? We're receiving a great honor." I spread my arms and gestured to all the people of Aalto and Domino gathered in this castle. "Look at all this, cheer up, this is going to be a great day!"

"[Name]'s right you know." Sky chuckled as he joined us. "You both are receiving a great honor and Daphne is going to be really proud of you Bloom."

I pouted. "That's what I said!" Sky and Bloom burst out laughing.

"You two are receiving a bigger honor though." Bloom pointed out. "While you Sky saved Domino, you saved Aalto [Name]." I smiled proudly at what Bloom said.

"Me?" Sky asked. "Why?"

Bloom giggled. "You saved Domino, you brought magic back here."

Sky his eyes widened. "I did?"

"You did, with this." Bloom pointed at the box that was holding Oritel's sword. "You were able to pull the Royal sword from its stone, then you saved me and brought the Kingdom back to life."

"I don't remember that guy." Sky sighed. "He's so fearless."

"You were that guy Sky." Bloom laid a hand on his shoulder. "And you still are."

"Okay Bloom." Sky nodded.

I grinned when I saw Queen Miriam and Oritel walk in and then Crystal, my grin did slowly fall when my dad walked in, realizing we're going to have that talk about my brother soon.

"Now come on, our parents are waiting." Bloom grabbed my hand and Sky's hand, dragging us to King and Queen of Domino and my dad.

"I don't remember them either." Sky whispered to me.

"You'll be fine." I assured. "You're with us!"

"Shouldn't Adan be here with you?" Sky questioned.

"Yeah, it's just I don't want to drag him into this." I vaguely responded.

.

"Your father will talk and introduce Sky who can tell everyone about saving the sword." Miriam explained.

Dalfon cleared his throat. "My daughters will be joining you later, first I have to talk to them." 

Bloom shot me a questioning look but I just smiled, she frowned when she noticed that my smile was fake, I bowed and walked after my dad, Crystal and I exchanged glances.

We arrived at a what more private room, my attention was immediately grabbed when I saw a beautiful woman and next to that woman stood a quite handsome man who looked about my age.