Chapter 7.

I yawned as I walked out of my room when a bunch of bugs surrounded me, my eyes widened in fear and so did Bloom's who also just walked out of her room, when I saw a bunch of bugs crawling over the ground I jumped on her back as I held her close, scared for my life.

"Oh hi [Name] and Bloom." Flora smiled who didn't seem bothered at all. "Isn't it exciting meeting all these new friends."

"Friends.." I sweatdropped as I got off Bloom's back who shot me an amused look, Kiko ran out with a net and tried to capture the bugs that just appeared.

"This is not cool!" Musa panicked along with Layla and Tecna who looked just as annoyed by these bugs flying around in the living room of our dorm.

Stella walked out of our bedroom, she looked around as her eyes widened. "Wake up Stella.. this is just a nightmare.." She muttered to herself as she ran around in panic.

"Stella be careful!" Flora warned as Stella almost stood on the spiders, Flora crouched down and held her hand out for the spiders to climb on before someone else steps on them. "There you go little guys, no one's going to hurt you."

"This is ridiculous!" Stella snapped as she glared at Flora.

"This is nature." Flora retorted. "What's wrong with a few little friends living peacefully by our side."

I shrieked when I spotted another bug, a lot of people would say that I'm overreacting but everyone is scared of something right? 

"Does this look peaceful to you." I pointed at everyone running around, trying to get away from the bugs.

"Alright, I'll take care of it." Flora chuckled before using her magic, making a pot with a flower orchid appear. "The scent of a treeman's orchid will lure them back to their homes where they belong."

When the scent of the orchid met my senses I winced, smelling that scent wasn't exactly nice, it burned my nose, the girls seemed to have the same reaction except for Flora who just didn't seem bothered.

"It's disgusting!" Bloom cried. "Is this seriously all coming from a flower?!"

We all sighed in relief when all of the bugs were gone along with the flower with the help of Flora's magic,

Our attention was grabbed when the door opened of our dorm as Roxy walked in with the crow, also known as Miss Griffin.

"Hi Winx.." Roxy greeted, her eyes met mine as her eyes lit up. "[Name]!" She walked up to me and wrapped her free arm around me, pulling me in a hug that I returned before pulling away.

"Roxy, it's nice to see you." My lips curled up in a bright smile before I looked at the crow with curiosity, I gathered from Miss Faragonda that Miss Griffin was turned into a crow by the Trix and that's how the Witches managed to take over Cloud Tower.

Roxy sniffed the air. "What's that?"

"Don't ask." Musa chuckled.

"Well I could really use your help." Roxy sighed as she gestured to the crow. "I can't seem to break the spell on Miss Griffin."

Flora laid a hand on her shoulder. "Leave it to me." Flora led us to her room that she shares with Bloom when she grabbed a potion, we all looked at the potion with curiosity.

"Flora, how will this help?" Layla questioned just as confused as us.

"To nullify a Metamorphosis spell we need a potion." Flora explained as she grabbed the crow and put the bird on the ground, crouching down to the bird's level. "There's nothing to be afraid of, I made this using extractions from my plant's immune system, let's give it a try."