Season 3, Chapter 1.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

After defeating Darkar, the rest of our sophomore year flew by rather fast, faster than I would've hoped and soon summer holiday began.

One more year before me and my friends graduate and I could say I've learned a lot during the first two years I've been studying here at Alfea as a Fairy, and I'm a lot more confident in my abilities.

During our freshmen year we learned how to master our own source of power, as well as our Winx, and learned many basic spells we can use in our daily life as well as spells cast spontaneously and on instinct. Learning how to change one's appearance in metamorphosis class and making potions in Potionology are part of our freshmen year's education. Us Fairies also learned how to explore diverse environments or complete certain tasks in the Simulation Room. Choosing one of the two prompts was the midterm and obviously the training exercises were also required.

And during our sophomore year, in our cognitive analysis class, we increased our magic abilities by learning technical incantations, spells requiring cognitive analysis and accurate pronunciation. Our other classes include magic invocation, which taught the practice of making magic through technical charms, magic self-defense, which taught how to defend ourselves through the use of spells, and applied convergence, which taught how to effectively combine powers. And we also had the goal of earning our Charmix, a power-up that will temporarily boost our energy. After earning our Charmix, the intensity of our training exercises increased.

And now we are here, in our senior year - Well our summer holiday just begun so before our senior year - and all we're going to do is prepare for the final exams so we can graduate and finish honing our abilities.

And now the summer holiday has begun and I just knew summer break was going to fly by just as fast as I could count to three.

"Okay, I'll bring this dress to mom's for her garden tea, and these to dad's for the royal parade." Stella rambled while packing her clothes, and Musa and I were sitting on the boxes while watching as Stella did. "Boy, packing for when your parents are separated is way complicated, do you think the garden tea dress should go to Dad's for the Open Palace Day?"

"The dress is really beautiful." Amore compliment her bonded Fairy's dress.

"True." Stella smiled. "And it would look fabulous in Mom's new tea garden, do you know any cloning spells?"

Amore shook her head. "Nope." 

"I say stop worrying." Musa huffed in annoyance not wanting to be here and I couldn't blame her, I rather spend time walking around campus to say goodbye to some fellow students I talked to during some classes than be here but Stella practically forced me and a stubborn Stella stays a stubborn Stella. "Just divide your stuff in half, then wear whatever you have."