Chapter 14.

"What a glorious day." Stella sighed in content. "The sun is shining, the sky is blue.."

We were all out in our bikinis on Gardenia's beach, sunbathing and relaxing, after all the stress we endured through the quest of Sirenix we had to relax and we could since we gained Sirenix and are not losing our powers.

I leaned in my chair and took a sip of my [f/f] smoothie. "Perfect weather."

"It's nice to have some time of." Tecna smiled. 

"Which we deserve." Layla pointed out. "We completed the quests!"

I sat up and grinned. "And now we're Sirenix Fairies!"

Musa held her fist out, I bumped my fist against hers. "Totally!" Musa grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the ocean. "Let's get going!"

"We'll join!" The girls ran after us.

"The guys are already out there!" Flora beamed.

"Plus my mom and dad said that they have a picnic waiting for us!" Bloom added.

"Fantastic cause you know.." Stella winked at me.

I laughed along with the others. "I know Stel, so you can eat."

"So let's hit that perfect beach!" 

We ran towards the water, the water hit my feet but before I could jump into the water I noticed the amount of garbage in the ocean.

"Oh no.." Flora gasped.

"Our perfect beach isn't perfect anymore." Musa frowned.

I looked around me to see other people who also wanted to swim in the water looking disappointed.

"Bloom, girls!" Someone called out, I turned to see Bloom's parents and the boys approaching us. "Over here!"

"Hey!" Vanessa waved.

"Mom, dad!" Bloom wrapped her arms around Vanessa.

"Oh Bloom.." Vanessa saddened. "Can you believe it?"

"How did this happen?" I questioned.

"I don't know." Mike sighed.

Sky pointed at the water. "It looks like the waves are pushing trash onto the beach from of shore."

"You mean it's coming from the ocean?" I summarized.

"I'm afraid so." Sky frowned.

"Well we can't leave it like this!" I declared. 

Bloom nodded in agreement. "This is our beach after all."

"We've got to clean this up." Tecna stated.

"You're right Tecna!" Timmy agreed. "We can do this!"

"We'll need gloves." Stella her hands were covered in golden dust, she snapped her fingers making rubber gloves appear on our hands.

Brandon smirked. "While you're at it Princess we could use some trash bags."

"Coming right up." Stella activated her magic, summoning trash bags.

"Nice Stel!" I praised. "Let's collect some trash!"

"We'll get the paper!" Musa volunteered, I knelt down and grabbed the garbage that was laying on the ground and threw it in my trash bag.

Layla raised her thumb and pointed at herself. "Flora, Helia and I will deal with the plastic!"

And so we spent our day picking up trash, the people around us noticed this and decided to help us making it all the more easier, they were really nice and also wanted to swim so here they were giving us a hand.