Chapter 15.

I was walking along side Stella since the both of us were late for work, we were walking past the long line that were waiting in front of our shop, I ignored the comments that people made when we walked past them as they assumed that we didn't work here.

"Going to work is even more exhausting than picking the perfect outfit to wear." Stella yawned as we arrived at the entrance only to be stopped by a girl who put her arm in front of us.

The girl cleared her throat. "Miss, they're not letting us in yet and there's a line I've been waiting for hours to have little pinky toilet trained."

"Little pinky?" I voiced.

"Yeah what of it-" She gasped when she eyed me over. "It's [Name]!" The people in the line started surrounding Stella and I. "And Stella!"

"It's true." People whispered.

I started walking backwards when people started getting closer. "Can I have your autograph." Someone questioned.

"You're so pretty [Name]."

"I like you Stella!"

Stella grabbed my wrist and opened the door to the entrance of our shop. "We really have to go.." When we went inside she immediately closed the door behind us.

"Finally some peace and quiet." I muttered only to groan when I saw the shop filled with people.

"You seem grumpy today." Stella nudged. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I shrugged. "Didn't sleep well that's all."

"Nightmares?" Stella prompted as she looked at me in concern, I was about to answer her question when we suddenly heard someone scream.

"Help!" Someone cried out grabbing my attention, I saw a woman holding an injured pet so I decided to walk up to her.

"I can help." I smiled, politely.

"I didn't know.. I let him stay alone for one minute and he managed to hurt himself-" She panicked.

"It's okay." I assured, I activated my magic, my aura turned bright blue making the woman gasp in awe, the pet stopped whimpering in pain as I healed him. "All done, he's good to go."

"Thank you so much!" The woman sighed in relief and hugged her pet.

"There are a lot of people here." I commented when I joined Bloom at the reception, the woman walked off with her pet when I finished healing him. 

"Tell me about it." Stella piped in. "More people here than outside."

"I know." Bloom nodded. "We had to close the door so we could deal with fewer customers at a time so what's up with you?" She asked me, even behind my smile she noticed a spark of annoyance in my eyes.

"I couldn't sleep." I replied.

"And we'll talk about it later." Bloom pointed her finger at me with narrowed eyes as she grabbed the treatments for the customers, seems like she didn't accept my vague response. "Here are the treatments to keep your pets for extra soft and they're all on sale this week." She turned to Stella. "Better get to work if her highness doesn't mind."

Stella rolled her eyes and started walking off. "I'm going, I'm going."

"So something you have to tell me?" Bloom questioned as she leaned on the reception counter.

"Nightmares." I confessed. "I just can't help but think that my brother is out there, I'm not even surprised that he's with the Wizards of the Black Circle since he did awful things in the past."

"He killed your mother, right?" Bloom asked, slowly.

"He did." I frowned. "He also killed my best friend."