Chapter 2.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

"I've tried every way I know to get in touch with Layla but nothing worked." Tecna frowned while typing on her laptop.

I was in in Musa and Tecna's room, waiting in anticipation for a sign that Layla is alright since she left without a word but the only sign I saw was the big red mark on the screen, indicating that there was none and I sighed.

I leaned on the back of Tecna her chair. "Do you think one of Palladiums location spells might help?"

"Still no news from Layla?" Stella asked the moment she walked in a look of concern present on her face.

"Nothing at all." I shook my head with a frown while leaving Tecna's room and sitting on the couch of the lounge room of our dorm.

"Musa and I struck out too." Flora sighed out, taking a seat next to me. "Layla seemed to have disappeared into thin air."

Bloom paced around for a bit, her eyebrows furrowed as if she was contemplating something. "I'm starting to get worried, it's like she fell off the face of the realm." 

"Fret not, Layla is probably really busy." Stella assured us at the obvious worry we were feeling. "I'm sure we'll hear from her soon." Kiko was trying to get inside one of Stella's boxes. "Hey go away, shoo!" She pushed the poor bunny away. "Besides, she's about to miss the party of the century!"

"What are you talking about? My birthday isn't here yet." I teased her and her eyes snapped to me with an enraged expression not getting my joke all the while my friends snickered.

"I'm not talking about your birthday!" Stella snapped. "I'm talking about my princess ball which is tomorrow!" Her expression morphed into one of realization at our laughing. "Oh, you were joking, that was a joke?" 

And with that she threw a pillow at me making me laugh louder, I grabbed the pillow and threw it back at her and she playfully glared at me in return.

"[Name], don't you ever do that again, there are things that are way too important to joke about." Suddenly one of Stella's boxes burst open and Kiko and the Fairy pets flew out. "Hey, I told you before there are no pets allowed at the Princess ball!" She glared at them before turning back to us. "Okay darlings it's time and on the trip there will be no luggage snafus because I've decided to travel light." 

Stella stretched her arms out towards the luggage, the boxes suddenly glowing a golden color until they soon turned smaller with the help her magic.

"I'm packed but do we have to leave now?" Bloom asked her and I nodded in agreement, thinking that it was way too early.

"The first rule of beauty is that it requires time and preparation." Stella lectured the both us while Bloom and I both pouted. "So let's not dally." Stella threw her ring in the air forming it into a scepter. "Solaria!