Chapter 8.

It was another day of hard work for us at the Love and Pet shop. This time when healing the pets I didn't feel that drained anymore because of my Believix power. After a long day of work I walked the last customers out and flipped the 'opened' sign to 'closed'.

"That's enough for today.." I sighed as I joined the others.

"I think it's enough for tomorrow and the day after!" Musa added. "I'm totally spent."

"We rocked!" Stella cheered as she looked inside the register. "The register's full which means we can pay off our bills and keep going with our mission!"

"You're right Stella." Tecna agreed. "Everything is falling into place, we've had a lot of good fortune lately."

Musa nodded. "Totally, we found the Last Fairy on Earth and gained our Believix powers!"

"Yeah and our shop is a big success!" Flora pointed out. "We should invite the guys to come celebrate with us. What do you think, girls?"

"I've got an idea, why don't we all go to the Music Frutti Bar?" Musa suggested. "It would be so much fun!"

Stella rolled her eyes. "I'm not going, I haven't forgiven Brandon for kissing that Mitzi, just thinking about it-"

"Stel.." I laid a hand on her shoulder with a comforting smile. "You should talk to him to get his side of the story, I'm sure he has an explanation and if he doesn't then-" My phone suddenly rang. "Who could that be..?" I held my phone against my ear.

"[Name]!" I heard Roxy's voice through the phone.

My face turned serious. "Roxy? What's up?"

"Something weird is happening!" Roxy panicked. "I need you!"

"What happened?" I prompted.

"I was tired and I fell asleep." She started. "I had this weird dream and when I woke up I saw these pictures.."

"What pictures?" I questioned.

"They were in my old family album." Roxy explained. "I'm so confused."

"It's going to be okay hun.." I assured her. "We're already on our way, just sit tight and don't worry okay?" I looked at the girls who were looking at me in confusion. "Come on Winx, something is going on with Roxy!" And with that we were on our way to Roxy her house.

...

"It was that woman again." Roxy frowned as she sat next to me on her bed. "I knew I was dreaming but it seems so real, it was that voice. The same voice I head when we were fighting the Wizards." She continued. "When I woke up I saw the pictures scattered on the floor like that, if I try to put them away they would just jump out of the album again."

"Everybody." Stella called out and gestured for us to join her. "They've arranged themselves in a sequence, now look at them carefully." She grabbed all the pictures and threw them in the air, only for the pictures to land in the same sequence.

Bloom gasped. "They're in the same order as before."

"Creepy.." I muttered. "That can't be by chance." I looked over the pictures. "What do you know about that house, Roxy?"

"It was a nice house in the country I used to go on vacation with my parents when I was young." Roxy responded. "I remember having a lot of fun there."

"Huh.." I trailed as I put my hand under my chin in thought. "Well, maybe the dreams you're having and the pictures here are a message and the house holds a clue to something we need to know, right girls?"

"Yes!"

...

The next day we were standing in front of a camper with the boys. All of us were preparing to go to the exact same house we saw on the pictures with Roxy.