Chapter 26.

☾*✲⋆

☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Warning: Angst and drops of trauma because don't we just love that!

I didn't edit it completely, I just added more dialogues because a lot of people were disappointed that I stopped editing.

I apologize if it's rushed.

Enjoy.

-

The forest that used to be peaceful and beautiful was now dead, the animals have no place to live anymore. Musa, Flora, Layla and I were flying over the forest as we looked at it in sorrow.

"The silence out here is creepy." Musa shivered.

"Because most of the animals probably fled from the forest." I assumed as my eyes saddened at the forest that was dead.

"And the others are probably hiding in their lairs." Flora added, she then flew closer to the ground. "I sure hope that the Pixie pets are safe."

"Valtor's dark fire burnt up everything in sight." Musa mentioned.

"It's so badly charred that nothing could live here." Layla observed.

"It's terrible!" Flora cried, I pulled her in a hug as tears rolled down her face.

"You know Flo." I began as I gave her a reassuring smile. "We can fix this, if we join my water magic and Layla's with your nature energy it might be enough to get the forest growing again!"

"Aalto-Tides-Lynphea convergence!" Flora beamed. "I like it!"

"Then let's go!" I held both of my hands out as they took it. "Water and Nature Combined!" Our hands started glowing. "Bring back the forest!" Our magic energy surrounded the forest, the forest turned back into a beautiful green one as everything started growing again.

"Yes you guys!" Musa cheered.

"I can't believe it!" Flora gasped. Layla, Flora and I exchanged grins and high-fived. "We totally healed the forest!"

"I wonder if the animals will all come back now." Layla wondered.

"Let's see." Musa summoned a flute with her magic and started playing a beautiful song, all the animals came out of their lairs as birds surrounded her, after all that we went back to Alfea and met up with the others who told us that Faragonda wanted to announce something.

"Are you completely sure it was Valtor?" Stella gaped.

Helia frowned. "There's no doubt in my mind, it was him and he was as strong as he's ever been." He started explaining. "He took us down easily, I was one of the first ones he knocked out so I didn't see the whole battle but when I came to, this is what Valtor told me, 'your friends are my prisoners and the only reason you're not is so that you can be my errand boy. Now go to Alfea and tell those fairies that I'll be waiting for them on Tides and make sure you tell them to hurry to Portal Island if they ever want to see their precious boyfriends again.'"