Chapter 3.

"Oh Bloom I'm so worried about the Pixies." Lockette frowned, we all sat in the living room of our dorm, in our pyjamas as our bonded Pixies were gathered here.

Except mine.

I looked down at my lap, my fist clenching as I thought about how Yuki and the other Pixies might be in danger, a wave of dread and worry washed over me, I felt everyone staring at me, so I looked up to meet their eyes only to be met with the girls looking at me in concern.

"Are you okay?" Flora asked as she grabbed my hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

My lips curled up in a small smile. "I'm fine." I turned to the Pixies and my eyes softened. "We'll find them and then you can return to your village, don't worry."

"I truly hope you're right, [Name]." Lockette sighed.

"Here." Flora spread her arms and Chatta immediately cuddled into her. "Don't worry Chatta, we'll find the other Pixies, trust me."

"But for now we know how to cheer you up." Stella grinned.

Musa grabbed my hand and pulled me up, I tilted my head, looking at her in wonder. "Music!"

Golden sparkles coated Musa's hand as a music box appeared in the living room, loud music blasted making my lips curl up in a small smile.

"Party time!" Musa twirled me around making me giggle, she snapped her fingers, turning the music louder and before I knew it, I felt myself slip away, along with the others, who were also sent flying, except for Musa who was still dancing.

How? I don't know.

"Musa!" I cried out as I desperately held onto her.

"And I think that's enough." Tecna chuckled and held her hand out. "Speaker miniturize!" The speakers shrunk and I landed on the ground, breathing out a sigh of relief.

"Now that was something." I commented.

"You tell me." Stella huffed.

"Pixies, feast your eyes on my on my exciting new Morphix gym equipment!" Layla summoned the gym equipment, small pink trampolines appearing.

Suddenly Tecna's phone rang, grabbing our attention, Tecna grabbed her phone and picked up, making a hologram appear of Timmy.

"Hi Timmy." Tecna greeted with a slight blush on her face.

"Hey Tecna!" Timmy spoke, smiling. "We're taking an arena training class in Lynphea college arena, you and the Winx should come and join us."

"That sounds great!" Tecna beamed. "What do you say girls?"

"For sure!" The girls agreed while I stayed silent, I rather spent my time on finding the Pixies than an event but I guess it couldn't be helped so I nodded in agreement.

"My sister Rose just enrolled at Lynphea college, it will be great to see her." Flora smiled softly while talking about her sister.

"Sound like we need to dress for the occasion." Stella's eyes lit up with excitement. "Follow me Winx."

And so we followed Stella to our room, going to the second level, the room where she designs all her stuff.

"And here we are." Stella gestured to her working room. "As the Winx Club fashion advisor, I'll make sure that we represent Alfea in style." She looked at all her designs, thinking about what outfit to wear. "Check this out, Lynphea is the Magic Kingdom of Nature so we'll need something wild!"

Stella snapped her fingers making paper and a pencil appear as she started drawing a new design.

"What about a celebration of flowers, branches, vines." Stella mumbled until her hand lit up, aiming her magic at us. "I got it!"